• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Oregon Airshow (Blue Angels) Sat. July 18th 2015

16 posts in this topic

Hey all,

The Oregon airshow is coming up and this year we have the Blue Angels - WOOOOT! If you are up in the area or would be interested in going, it will be on Saturday July 18th.

Information & ticket prices: http://oregonairshow.com

If you'd be interested in going / meeting up, we can plan a little gathering and watch some awesome aircraft, talk about the game and have a Beer.

I'm game. I live near Seattle now, but will be moving to Portland this Summer.

I'm game. I live near Seattle now' date=' but will be moving to Portland this Summer.[/quote']

Sweet! Send me an e-mail, mcallahan@playnet.com and we can organize. I know that Rrankman and Retorque will be joining again this year. Waiting on a couple of others.

Gotta move a few things around but that would be a blast

Hope to see you this time :)

Sweet! Send me an e-mail' date=' [email']mcallahan@playnet.com and we can organize. I know that Rrankman and Retorque will be joining again this year. Waiting on a couple of others.

Cool! I wont even spend any of your time there asking for factory rebuild timers to be increased from 24hr to 48hr. See how nice and polite I am? :^)

Cool! I wont even spend any of your time there asking for factory rebuild timers to be increased from 24hr to 48hr. See how nice and polite I am? :^)

Haha, I expect to chat about the game, just expect that I can't suddenly divulge everything to you because we're in person. But, you might learn some stuff and get greater context.

I may be biking to the West Coast (Vancouver and Vancouver Island) around that time, so may be able to cut South for a day.

I'll keep an eye on the thread.

I may be biking to the West Coast (Vancouver and Vancouver Island) around that time, so may be able to cut South for a day.

I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Sweet! Hope to see you there.

Hey all,

The Oregon airshow is coming up and this year we have the Blue Angels - WOOOOT! If you are up in the area or would be interested in going, it will be on Saturday July 18th.

Information & ticket prices: http://oregonairshow.com

If you'd be interested in going / meeting up, we can plan a little gathering and watch some awesome aircraft, talk about the game and have a Beer.

(Note: Xoom capitalized the word "beer." Freudian slip or does he simply have his priorities in order?) ;)

-Irish

Woot! It was a GREAT event as usual! Had a lot of fun....Xoom and I missed each other by a day and maybe we can get more together next year!

Coastal

Kommandeur der 4.Zerstorerflotille, Commander

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0