• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odonovan1

12th Royal Lancers (Lancers) - Listen Up! ;)

8 posts in this topic

For those new Lancers who don't know we have a website, or for those who might be interested in joining our merry band, here's the URL.

http://royallancers.icyboards.net/

There is a Facebook page as well, but not everyone puts their faces on books (I don't). ;)

S!

-Irish

odonovan1%20SigPic.jpg

odonovan1%20SigPic.jpg

Edited by odonovan1

Excellent squad - This week I left the lancers to help set up a squad for a group of friends I know out of game - so far we've got 4 subbed and hoping to get a lot more over the next couple weeks. I credit the Lancers for all my in game knowledge, great bunch of guys and one of the best squads to join as a new player. Hope to see you guys getting your fair share of green tags this campaign!

Chris you were in Lancers in name only, you never played..

same as AHC you never logged in or had map or moved brigades its going to be a huge learning curve for you as CINC me and the rest of the Lancers wish you the best of luck and we hope you enjoy your term S!

Bump please pm me in game or any of the squad to join and be part of a team

Edited by martigan

Bump please pm me in game or any of the squad to join and be part of a team

What he said. :)

You can go to the website (in my original post) or just ask on the Allied (Side) chat if any Lancers are on. Come blow stuff up. Find and bust FRUs. Have an all around jolly time. It's seriously scary how much damage a few Lancers can do, running around together. :D

S! all...

-Irish

Hi,

I hear this place is where old 22nd Mech members go when they die and go to heaven. Old vet from the 22nd when igor was CO. A bit rusty, just a case of remembering the controls.

Hi,

I hear this place is where old 22nd Mech members go when they die and go to heaven. Old vet from the 22nd when igor was CO. A bit rusty, just a case of remembering the controls.

Hi!

Welcome back. Drop by the Lancers' website (in the original post of this thread) and say hi!

S!

-Irish

Well, feck! I just posted something on your original thread, in the Allied Squads subforum.

DUH! That will teach me to take better notes of people's names.

S!

-Irish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0