ATTN: We need your help to support our game!Learn More

Soldier!

Your help is needed to achieve our funding “Stretch Goals” so that we can introduce the first new vehicles into WWII Online in almost 10 years, increase and purchase vital software to improve our team’s organization and produce additional vehicles!

This game would not be possible without you and your support!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odonovan1

Central Florida

10 posts in this topic

S! All...

Between Orlando and Tampa is an imaginary town called Orlampa (at Polk City, on Interstate 4), conceived in the fevered brain of one Mr. Kermit Weeks, the owner of the Fantasy of Flight aviation attraction (F of F). Everything is scaled down and only open to the public on weekends, seasonally, while the next phase is being worked on.

But F of F -is- open, on that limited basis, as a museum, to view the planes and for special events. There is one such event, the Florida Military Collection Show, coming up on the 11th of July. The calendar doesn't say if that's open to the public or not. Then, after the first weekend of August, F of F will be closed until mid-November.

http://www.fantasyofflight.com/

http://fofcollection.com.php54-2.dfw1-1.websitetestlink.com/2015-calendar/ <---(2015 calendar)

Come see the pretty planes! :)

-Irish

9 hours ago, xantos12 said:

I am willing to attend! I am in Tampa.

Srsly?  I'm over by USF.  I call it "the butt end of Lutz" because our address is Lutz but we're only about a mile north of Bearss Avenue.

(Lutz (loots) is a suburb of Tampa and Bearss is pronounced like ear and beard, not like air, btw...for all you non-Tampa folks.)  :D

-Irish

Yeah but I'd prob drive to Orlando just to meet up with you all..........long as it's on a Saturday.

I SO wish!  I'd love to take my sons and get them a touch of the old "warbird fever," but finances aren't good this year.  *sob*

-Irish

Boy do I know that feeling. 

I've been wanting to go for years now, and never had the chance. This year I'll be there all week for work, strange how that turns out.

If anyone's going to be around, let me know and I'd love to meet up while I'm in town! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0