Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyer13

ASUS 248 Monitor

8 posts in this topic

Just got this lovely box, but after the logon, and Start... I get a blip in the top left and that's the end of the road.

Tried other settings other that the 1900 at 140hz (aprox) but same thing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

flyer what video card do you have? Also what OS?

I am assuming it worked on your previous monitor and all you did was change the monitor?

Flyer3 can you confirm the only change you made was a monitor and then it stopped working?

My guess is your refresh rate is too high at 140hz for the game and it is causing it to go funny.

I would get into your graphics card settings and slowly work that number down and see if it works or start way low if it works then work up till you cant load again.

I am guessing in the 60-90 range will make it work.

Thanks for the tip. Going back to the Samsung monitor causes the games to return to working order.. So I agree it's either thr frame rate....adjusting that with the card has done nothing to help ...so far. OR, it's the aspect ratio/

Samsung is a square, ASUS is a letter box.

I do have a ticket open with the RATS.. we'll see what happens.

Thanks again/

I am playing on a Acer 24in 16:9 and have no issues in full screen.

I am running at 60hertz on the refresh rate.

I am running 1080p though as well so maybe you need to bring your resolution down a bit.

I have a ticket open with the support team... I have adjusted the rate and the size to the same as the Samsung monitor 1600 x 1200 ( or 104.. the closest I can get) 60 Mhz and it still just blinks once and vanishes. '

They are looking at the log and wwiiol.txt files I snet in the see if they can identify the issue.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0