• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nozlen

$4.99 Starter Set

11 posts in this topic

Just grabbed a Starter account and this is what I get.

Access to ANY different planes....NOPE

Access to the Hangar forum....NOPE

I mean SERIOUSLY, why would I keep this starter account if I fly 99.9% of the time, it is like paying for a FREE ACCT, because I get absolutely nothing different then what I do as a free account.

You give me access to ALL tier 0 (if u have rank) planes for the whole campaign and access to the regular forums and it would be worth it.

Maybe you need to make a starter set for the air guys, and make this starter the ground guys starter, so if you get extra equipment in the air, you do not get extra's on the ground and vice versa.

I will cancel this after this one month because it does not do anything for me that I do not get for free.

Because the site is usually wrong about stuff (sad but true) and its like a crap shoot to decipher what is wrong or correct on the "Official" site.

Rather than cancel, become a full member for $10 more and get all the planes you want! The starter account is just that, an account to get you started :)

I agree with Nozlen. I have a buddy right now that will pay 5 bucks a month if he could fly all rank 2 aircraft. I definitely can't get him to pay 15 bucks a month ever. I am waiting to pay off a credit card to pay for full subscription I like flying all aircraft and will for sure subscribe again. I would pay 5 bucks a month right now if I got rank 2 aircraft. The wife would be OK with that while paying off the credit card. I just don't get missing out on 2 subscribers just because of getting nothing more out of the air. But I also don't mind shooting people down with a hurri 1 while they are in a fw190

Where is the starter account to get you started in the air? Yes you get a starter account to get you started on the ground and only ground. Does not make sense.

Both Free Play and Starter accounts have elevated access during this campaign. We appreciate your feedback. S!

yeah, maybe a bit more stuff would be nice for starter accounts,thats what my friend said too... :/

but the true is, it is very hard to manage all this game and dev team and everything when CRS does not have people like war thunder to subscribe, also server things costs very much and so on.... i hope they can keep dev team working as long as possible and get the most important things fixed, so a lot of people will get back. and i heard that one is for axis players, damage model, is "nerfed" or something, like you can kill DD with little ATG and tiger cant kill sherman but sherman kills tiger like it was paper :/ something like that i have been told. a lot of example. finnish players would rejoin this game after fixing these... i really hope CRS can get rid of these some day in near future.. :(

I wondered about the $5 subscriptions having the same tier aircraft as F2P; IMO, $5 should get at least one more level.

Also, it seemed unusual that $5 wouldn't at least get a light tank like panzer II. Certainly, it's not a new idea, but it would

be cool, as people dig choices, if the subscribe page could be like a shopping cart where you add tiers, skins and features to

produce your custom total such as this "baseline" list,

Standard

Rifle with Capture ........................................................................................................................................................................................ Free

Starter Pack (Includes Full Tier 0 and? Full Tier 1, Enlisted Rank to Sergeant, & Mission Posts) .................................................................... $5.00

+Add a Full Tier (Includes all Infantry, all Armor, and all Air in *Tier, Additional Enlisted Rank; *must be added successively)....................... $2.00

+Add a Partial Tier (Infantry or Armor or Air; includes all types in *Tier; *must be added successively)........................................................ $1.00

For example: Starter Pack + Full Tier 2 + Partial Tier 3 (Air) = $5.00 + $2.00 + $1.00 ........................................................................................ $8.00

Extras

Officer Rank (includes Officer rank with uniform and High Command strategic play options).......................................................................... $3.00

Full Skin (includes skin, from in-game selection list, for all Infantry, Armor and Air)......................................................................................... $2.00

Partial Skin (Infantry or Armor or Air)............................................................................................................................................................. $1.00

Custom Skin (*pattern must meet size/type requirement and be approved).................................................................................................. $5.00

Donation Level 1 (Supports game development and marketing; includes game decal).................................................................................... $1.00

Donation Level 2 (Supports game development and marketing; includes decal, hammer icon)........................................................................ $5.00

Donation Level 3 (Supports game development and marketing; includes decal, hammer, game event kudos)................................................ $10.00

* game event kudos for major events -- for example: "Johnnie23 captured XXX flag", "Johnnie23 reached 1000 kills"

just my dirty little ho

;-)

Edited by vonguff

didn't starter acount be able to fly at least the 109E4 since its a tier 0 plane? So if is not available some one make a mistake saying u can fly tier 0 planes. Is stuka and 110 locked also?

Not knowing much about this, but for sure the starter kit should have access to more units than the FPA. If there is only 1 plane for FPA, then starter needs to at least have 2 imo. If there are no tanks for FPA, then starter should at leave have 1. This actually seems to be a no brainer to me.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0