Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
patton675

Bayonets

patton675

Bayonets would make it much easier for f2p players to storm buildings. One would attach this by pressing a button.i hope u at crs consider this proposal. This is necessary because f2p players have a lack of equipment available to them.

tomppeli2k

yeah +1 for this. i think it would be a nice upgrade for close combat.

krazydog

I like the idea.

todberg

Great idea. I also like the idea of being able to punch or kick my opponents.

delta1262
Great idea. I also like the idea of being able to punch or kick my opponents.

Or attack with the butt of the weapon since the G43 doesn't have a bayonet lug. Also pistols for all German paratroops (at least Germans, maybe other countries but I don't know anything about them so I won't comment on that) since they didn't have anything but pistols and grenades when the first landed before running to their respective equipment boxes dropped separately.

odonovan1

The animation is already in the game, to put something on the end of the rifle (grenadier), so it could be pretty easy to do. Bayonets are a GREAT idea (IMHO). ;)

+1

-Irish

snipey

Great idea, +1. However, I'm guessing that putting this feature into the game would be more difficult than we realize. I think the models on this outdated engine can be difficult to work with, but I'm not one to speak with authority on this matter.

bagir

- 'We are working hard' ®

- 'This is priority' ®

padawan

Yes! Bayonets please! :D

Sign in to follow this