• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mouldyk

Capturing should be F2P forever.

30 posts in this topic

I just joined 2 days ago with the free account and I could cap.

All these long-winded posts crying about what someone who plays for free can't do. Really ???

Yes, really -- you rested my case. You signed on yourself for free during a special "Free with capture" mode, and ... THEN .... you decided to pay 5 bucks a month. Would you have done the same if you started for free during the normal "Free without capture" mode? [leans in and looks closely at your pupils] ...

... I would say that there is a larger chance that you would have been less enthused and more likely NOT.

just my dirty little ho

;-)

Note: This issue is subjective until a test is conducted to quantitatively measure the effect$ of F2P with cap and without cap.

Edited by vonguff

Yes' date=' really -- you rested my case. You signed on yourself for free during a special "Free with capture" mode, and ... [b']THEN .... you decided to pay 5 bucks a month. Would you have done the same if you started for free during the normal "Free without capture" mode? [leans in and looks closely at your pupils] ...

... I would say that there is a larger chance that you would have been less enthused and more likely NOT.

just my dirty little ho

;-)

Note: This issue is subjective until a test is conducted to quantitatively measure the effect$ of F2P with cap and without cap.

Yeah, I would have gladly paid because I'm not a cheap ass with no life and I don't like to take handouts from people. I know how hard it is to develop a great game and I know there are always people crying about getting something for nothing. Like we're supposed to feel sorry for you and let you continue to play for free. Grow up, 16 cents a day and you're in hear crying like a little baby.

And you can actually play the game for free. Sorry if you expect the world to be handed to you on a platter for laying around. Today's generation are a bunch of self-entitled lazy asses.

Edited by maxxgold

This game really only works when it is a true MMO and not 20 ppl online. At the moment Game Pop is low and very low on certain time zones. So getting F2P players to actually play on a regular basis is a plus. Capturing is a major reason to continue playing. Eventually some of these f2p'ers are going to subscribe to get access to the rest of the toys.

Let F2P Capture.

Once this game is on Steam and is successful then they can revsit what F2P and Starters get.

Maxxgold, you can say that you "would have" subscribed during the normal "Free without Capture" mode ... and I believe you, but you must admit to the fact that you subscribed .. after .. having signed up for free during the special "Free with Capture" mode.

Grow up, 16 cents a day and you're in hear crying like a little baby.

Sorry if you expect the world to be handed to you on a platter for laying around. Today's generation are a bunch of self-entitled lazy asses.

I am paying a premium subscription now using money that I work hard for. Telling me to "grow up" as an ad hominem attack on my character is not an effective argument. Also, there is really no reason to negatively stereotype a complete generation, it is cliché, and this thread is here to discuss a method that could further maximize customer satisfaction and profit$. We all want this game to $ucceed. The OPINION of the peeps who opened this forum is that allowing "Free rifle with Capture" will lead to more subscriptions and hence more overall profit$ than the normal state, which is "Free rifle without Capture". Now, this is our OPINION and I admit that we could be wrong (do you admit that you too could be wrong?), but we just want to open the idea for debate ... without any name-calling.

just my dirty little ho

;-)

---------------------------------

NOTE: Again, the only way to conclude this debate with any certainty is, like a [computer] scientist in a lab, for the CRS marketing team to conduct a quantitative experiment, likely similar to the following:

1. Determine the number of people who decide to subscribe during a normal "Free without Capture" period for 1 year, 6 months, or at least 3 months (Note: I believe very short term data can be spikey)

2. Then compare the above results to the number of people who subscribed during an experimental "Free with Capture" for the same period.

NOTE 2: Other comparative factors could be subscriptions levels, subscription durations, activity levels, new or returning player numbers, etc., but the above would likely give a baseline.

Edited by vonguff

1) Grab an "auto follow" program from one your hanger friends.

2) Create 8 freebie accounts.

3) Rush them all into depot together for max capture speed bonus.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0