Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dman03

How to play with intel graphics

3 posts in this topic

It wont work with intel. I have a windows 7 with intel core i3. But i dont have the money to get a nvidia graphics card. any suggestions. I really need help playing this game.

Intel graphics are not supported. I've never heard of anyone comfortably playing with intel graphics.

CRS does not support Intel graphics, and rightfully so as it would just be a burden to support these underpowered chipsets. I got BGE working on my Macbook with Intel HD3000 graphics however. Try updating your drivers at: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support Look in your DXDIAG what Intel processor / gpu you have. Or post it here so I can try to find it out for you. Also check if your directx is up to date. Google directx and you should get a result which brings you to a microsoft page which detects your directx version and if needed it will update it. Alternativly, a low end AMD/nVidea graphics card should be enough to play the game. Or try to get a cheap second hand videocard from a few years old. I got a HD5870 myself and its 6 years old, you should be able to pick it up for around €20-30.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0