Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanker1

How to join in the game?

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm in the game and choosing a brigade but can't get inside the game because it says there is currently no mission available.

And if I click on the training, the little window opens up saying "Learn how to do the movement", I click OK and nothing happens...

How to get in the game?

Yeah, same here. There are a few missions up but I cannot join them....I guess half the world is still asleep :P

There is a small issue with the game server right now.

I just woke up someone to try and resolve it ASAP.

Wow I see... That isn't really good for potentially newcomers like me that just have come to the game. Just saying.

I have only just installed the game and was about to check it and am patient but others might not so and they would just simply ditch the game and play something else after something like this... especially that the game is old.

And seeing the game is suffering from number of players it's hard to understand this is happening but ok...

Edited by hanker1

I guess it turned out to be a big problem !! Any ETA on when server will be back ?

Aha ! I see it's just come back on :)

Edited by mrblinx

I just woke up someone to try and resolve it

Oh OHM, the staff must love you at CRS ;):D

Wow I see... That isn't really good for potentially newcomers like me that just have come to the game. Just saying.

I have only just installed the game and was about to check it and am patient but others might not so and they would just simply ditch the game and play something else after something like this... especially that the game is old.

And seeing the game is suffering from number of players it's hard to understand this is happening but ok...

Sorry this has happened to you. Bear with the game and see what it has to offer. I've been playing since 2006 and never looked back. Unlike other game developers who have huge teams, offices and budgets that could solve 3rd world crisis'. CRS in comparison has a small team but they're dedicated and hard working. WWIIOL will be launching on steam soon and there will likely be a huge influx of players. So stick with and your ahead of the posse. You'll have experience and rank and plenty of new things to shoot at then :D:D

Now that is some great news, your statement about WWIIOL going on steam, if this is true then it's very good to hear.

If this will be added on Steam it's gonna be a greatest thing ever. Bringing an influx of players will make the great revived once more.

What I wish the game had though, is the in-game 3d positional voice chat so that people can literally speak to each other based on the distance. That would be amazing to be able to communicate. Do you know if the devs will ever implement such thing?

Edited by hanker1

What I wish the game had though' date=' is the in-game 3d positional voice chat so that people can literally speak to each other based on the distance. That would be amazing to be able to communicate. Do you know if the devs will ever implement such thing?[/quote']

I haven't personally heard it mentioned from any of the dev's but they're always paying attention to the forums and many features of the game began on the forums.

Now that is some great news, your statement about WWIIOL going on steam, if this is true then it's very good to hear.

If this will be added on Steam it's gonna be a greatest thing ever. Bringing an influx of players will make the great revived once more.

What I wish the game had though, is the in-game 3d positional voice chat so that people can literally speak to each other based on the distance. That would be amazing to be able to communicate. Do you know if the devs will ever implement such thing?

They have dedicated TS3 servers for Axis and Allied sides.

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=435655

yeah! i would like that ingame voice thing, like in project reality mod for BF2.

also you should check the main page every week or should i say every friday, they are writing friday updates there and you can see what they are doing and like that :)

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index.php

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0