Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stalinseal

Can't Enter World/Training

5 posts in this topic

As I heared from the support team the problem isn't from Windows 10. Every time I try to enter the training or enter the world, after several seconds of loading a black screen appears for 2 seconds and the game crashes with no message. I have an integrated and a dedicated video card but the game forces me to use my integrated video card(Intel HD Graphics 3000). Is this the one causing problems or is something else. If you have an answer please help me because I really want to play a good tactical WWII game. I finally found one after several days of research but it seems that I need other several days to be able to play it.

Thanks for reading this post, greetings!

As I heared from the support team the problem isn't from Windows 10. Every time I try to enter the training or enter the world, after several seconds of loading a black screen appears for 2 seconds and the game crashes with no message. I have an integrated and a dedicated video card but the game forces me to use my integrated video card(Intel HD Graphics 3000). Is this the one causing problems or is something else. If you have an answer please help me because I really want to play a good tactical WWII game. I finally found one after several days of research but it seems that I need other several days to be able to play it.

1st off, did you update your video driver? No idea on win10 but with all win7 the game would not run on the MS supplied vid drivers.

Next, did you go into your video card settings/combined graphics control center and set ww2 at high performance? If not do so. May want to do this 1st as some laptop/computer manufacturers have proprietary drivers and it's dependent on them releasing a approved driver (ACER for one does this).

Edited by oldzeke

The game will not run on intel graphics. So to answer your question yes, you need to select your dedicated graphics card. Follow the instructions for whichever graphics card you have through one of the posts Pete linked.

In the mean time could you copy & paste everything under the heading "Display devices" from your DxDiag: (so we can be sure the graphics card will run the game).

DxDiag Instructions:

1. Click start menu.

2. Type dxdiag and open that program.

3. Hit "save all information" at the bottom of the program.

4. Save it to your desktop for easy access.

5. Copy + paste everything from the display devices heading.

Edited by blipoop

The game will not run on intel graphics

Not always true - I play the game from a Surface Pro3 -- it uses intel Graphics.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0