Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
killahramz

Laptop Crashes to desktop when I click "Enter World"

4 posts in this topic

Everytime I load the game it is fine until I select the nation and type of unit to spawn as then click "Enter World" and it crashes to desktop

I read somewhere that this game does not support intel graphics cards. I do have a Nvidia Gforce 610m but my laptop does not seem to detect it... I go to start > run > dxdiag and check the card name and it only shows my intel 4000

Edited by killahramz

I'd be willing to bet that either a) your video driver is out of date, or B) your graphics card isn't supported by the game.

From a trouble shooting perspective I'd recommend

a) re-install the game just to make sure that nothing went awry on your 1st install (it's rare, but happens)

B) verify that you video drivers are the most recent (and update if needed)

and c) if those don't work - collect and post your DXdiag information so that we can see what your system specific details are.

Everytime I load the game it is fine until I select the nation and type of unit to spawn as then click "Enter World" and it crashes to desktop

I read somewhere that this game does not support intel graphics cards. I do have a Nvidia Gforce 610m but my laptop does not seem to detect it... I go to start > run > dxdiag and check the card name and it only shows my intel 4000

Post your dxdiag:

DxDiag Instructions:

1. Click start menu.

2. Type dxdiag and open that program.

3. Hit "save all information" at the bottom of the program.

4. Save it to your desktop for easy access.

5. Copy + paste everything from the display devices heading.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0