Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saerdna

30 SECS SD looks like not working

3 posts in this topic

It seems at low pop the limit on 30 secs SD not working we can see that on low pop it has huge affect. What i dont want is to increase SD again will kill the game 30 sec i think its ok as is.

So what we can add after 30 sec SD lets say it should be 1 min with the old system they should:

1. Increase cap timers (instead 2min to 3 or 4 make it dynamic compair the imbalance)

2. Reduce recapture timers at the same time (instead 2 to 1 min again make it dynamic)

This will balance a lot give the underpop side the chance to balance the population imbalance now if we dont check cps its the low pop side problem.

We can add also AB cap after 20 min instead of 10 give time to the underpop side to react.

Your thoughts.

Spawn delay is working it's just that spawn delay in this game is "dumb" and counts all players spawned in to the game equally which is actually terrible for balance. If you get to really low numbers on a side(like below 30) then a few guys flying around on their own, a few guys are new and just wandering become a lot of dead weight and your team gets no advantage and it sucks when the other team is 80% infantry and armor attacking.

infantry count the same as tanks and planes, riflemen count the same as SMGs, F2P rank 1s count the same as veterans et cetera that's the worst problem with spawn delay. Also the fact that it's global not local mean that the people spawned way in the rear count the same as the people on the frontline(this really hurts paratroopers). I can't understand why it's been kept this way when it creates so many problems.

If we could actually see how many was logged in on each side, would that help or would it be worse for the game?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0