Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomppeli2k

how to load a ship with infantry AGAIN :)

6 posts in this topic

well, once i tried to try this in offline but it didnt work, but this i would love to try in campaign server!! lets make huge landings again :D

yMG0-3Nu7Rg

Edited by tomppeli2k

Stole my video!!! (Check out my other vids)

Also to improve navy Gameplay, im modelinga MSP Freighter.

Just like a standard Freighter, but with lots of sandbags and more interior windows /hallways. There will be 2 vehicle and 2 infantry ramps. The vehicle ramps come from the top of the freighter deck, the infantry ramps are from inside the hull. A fru will be placed within a open too cargo compartment (so planes can try to kill it)

Or enemy infantry can board and fight in the hallways.

Unlike normal timer of 10m the TT Fru will be 30 minutes due to the difficulty of taking the fru down.

Also, this was done on the campaign. I used my main acc: Tyrdaimp as the ship captain, then i use my tertiary account: Axios, or Viar. As a ML. And while waiting for the HC to free up a AO on Staven ( im responsible for the siege and capture on Kats, Staven, and Kamper) i got bored and decided to experiment with physics, and i discovered a way to get onto the DD, then i went to try it with the TT, and only the most frontal Life rafts work. And the interior of the TT which leads down to the cargo bay is a glas wall. So dont fall down.

yeah i "stole" your video and gave you few views :D

btw, i would like to try this too... on axis side tho... :D i hope they will fix the bug or something why we cant get in lifeboats correctly and go trough the doos and so on.

i am not sure... but still in beginning of 2010 i think first days i played, i remember that i spawned on TT? :o so we had spawning on ship before? is that right?

i would like to have different models for naval infantry... like i have suggested in my suggestion list. 2nd page. http://discussions.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=449698&page=2

+ add or remake those spawnable ships. or at least make them again enterable :3

that would make naval gameplay more better again :)

could i see the ship you are modeling?? :o i think, sandbags on ship if too much it looks a bit weird tho, im interested about vehicle ramps too. btw, it still has the thing which can attack vehicle and drop it out from the ship?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0