Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
tyrdaimp

new map update?

tyrdaimp

Looking at the current map, we have all this unused open terrain! And maybe possibly adding more towns in england, france, and whatever is left of europe, i feel would being back old vets! Especially in the zeelands! Maybe add some eagles nest type cities and some hard core CQB island maps. Like totally unique environments to catch everyones eye (everyone will try it out)

XOOM

Hey Tyrdaimp,

One of the things we've talked about quite a bit recently is that this new team at CRS has not yet rebuilt the terrain. This is a very important step we must take (and we will) but we're not quite at that stage in our development plan yet, stay tuned.

Meanwhile, keep up on the news: http://wwiionline.com/news

tomppeli2k

yeah, xoom i knew it was in your mind! :) i cant wait, but of course, something capturable castles/fortresses to the alps (not too many, maybe 5 max or so, so it is more interesting, different location with huge long way between FBs. thats what i miss from this game.

also castle of Dinant and of course some others too, different kind of bunkers and AB walls etc.. that would really make people interested more of attacking different town because they dont look same :)

Sign in to follow this