Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Preparing for The next Patch !!!! Now Finished !!!!!

335 posts in this topic

UPDATED 2:25AM US CENTRAL - 3SEP2015

The Campaign server is going to remain offline longer then we had anticipated, throughout the evening and lasting through tomorrow. However you can play the BETA server in an intermission style set up while we conduct vital work that hasn't been done in 3.5+ years.

We will provide a full briefing in our Friday update. Selecting the BETA server on the Playgate should automatically commence downloading the latest patch to 1.34.11.255. However below are the full installers:

PC: http://downloads.playnet.com/wwiiol_1.34.11.255.exe

MAC client requires a new build to have the new data. Mac Release http://downloads.playnet.com/wwiiol_1.34.11.255.dmg

Team desperately need sometime to recharge batteries and hit it hard again tomorrow.

Yes we are now Preparing the servers for the next release 1.34.11

There's a lot that needs to be done to do this.

We have all the Coders online

BLOO is at the collocation and the GM Team is testing the Download as I type this.

If everything goes as plan we should have the new release out tonight.

How long this will take We cannot say. This is the 1st time we are doing this with a lot of new personal and we are being very careful.

More info as I get it. STAY TUNED!!!

Edited by OHM

Does this mean we will be running the latest build during this campaign? It kinda sounds like it is. Or is it in preparation for the next campaign?

At any rate patch away and thank you for all your hard work and dedication. :)

I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible.

S!

Lol Canukfpl patch has a ghey rainbow and flaming sword up his hamsters ass. This game is awesome

Carry On

Hope your patch thingy helps you quit smoking

THE NILY

S! LIES

Sooner is better isnt it? A campaign can last days if not weeks!

Conspiracies are afoot! *puts on tinfoil hat*

I believe the plan to change things is a direct result of something Cabby did...

(my personal attack as he kills me daily...) S!

Looking forward to all improvements/developments! I just may go "Hero" again if it looks like things are really moving forward.

Can you stick in some titanium rounds for me armor real quick :D

If you're bored jump onto Axis Teamspeak and chat about the game in the Lobby. Lots of us here having a great chat.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0