• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Preparing for The next Patch !!!! Now Finished !!!!!

335 posts in this topic

Small update ... The road block they came across is behind them and they are moving forward

Damn protesters. Always trying to stop progress.

Hamster-78331755954.jpeg

Since I re-subbed 4 or 5 days ago I played 2 nights than patch came and been in Off topic ever since.

Almost forgot about the patch; what patch?

Love

drill

Will we have to download the full version or will this patch over our existing program. Have all my settings and hate to redo them.

Thanks,

Lowflyr

Your unsung hero for the last 48 hours is the guy who has been pulling servers out and back in at the colocation.

He's been there for the last 20 out of 48 hours following instructions from our very talented technical team. In this pic he's on standby as programmers install new operating systems on our live game cluster.

S! to Bloo

Bloo-colo-1.jpg

Will we have to download the full version or will this patch over our existing program. Have all my settings and hate to redo them.

Thanks,

Lowflyr

Has to be a full installer this time. Believe you can save those keymapper files and place them somewhere outside of your CRS / Battleground Europe folders.

Your unsung hero for the last 48 hours is the guy who has been pulling servers out and back in at the colocation.

He's been there for the last 20 out of 48 hours following instructions from our very talented technical team. In this pic he's on standby as programmers install new operating systems on our live game cluster.

S! to Bloo

Bloo-colo-1.jpg

Buy this man some spray tan or something! Legs so white they're over exposed, lol.

Has to be a full installer this time. Believe you can save those keymapper files and place them somewhere outside of your CRS / Battleground Europe folders.

Save the cfml folder out of documents/battleground Europe/cfml.

That is all the keymapper files.

Buy this man some spray tan or something! Legs so white they're over exposed, lol.

No!! that's good. It means he's a tru techie, a gift from the Gods!

Need an update with mac status. None of my mac versions work.

Old mac version

patched old mac version

oldish beta version

What is happening?

Need an update with mac status. None of my mac versions work.

Old mac version

patched old mac version

oldish beta version

What is happening?

I answered this in two threads. The latest version compatible with the servers will come very shortly after the campaign is back online. ALL of our development staff is tasked with getting the Campaign up and running ASAFP.

Thanks Xoom. I use the Mac version too, so I really appreciate hearing this good news. Keep up the good work! S!

I answered this in two threads. The latest version compatible with the servers will come very shortly after the campaign is back online. ALL of our development staff is tasked with getting the Campaign up and running ASAFP.

S! to Bloo

Bloo-colo-1.jpg

Is that Hillarys cankles I see in the pic?

That is because we are still working on bringing the campaign server running. Feel free to join in the Beta server and play.

Thanks,

Lowflyr

Once you D/L the patch and run the installer you should not lose any of your key mapping as those files are in a different folder than the game files. I just followed all of the default install instructions and was up and running with all key maps unaffected and working as they should.

Hmmm I expected to play during my day offs =(

Though wrong, just lost two days.

I can imagine how hard it's for rats to do this update after 3.5 years without doing it.

Keep it up rats!

Hmmm I expected to play during my day offs =(

Though wrong, just lost two days.

I can imagine how hard it's for rats to do this update after 3.5 years without doing it.

Keep it up rats!

Play the beta server.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0