Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Preparing for The next Patch !!!! Now Finished !!!!!

335 posts in this topic

Game is up people

Hmm. Not for us Mac users. When I try to log into game, I'm directed to a download page, where there is a file with exactly the same name as the game version I already have downloaded. 1.34.10.10

Then underneath it says, "Mac 1.34.11 client pending (still in development)". It would be nice to know the eta for Mac 1.34.11....

S!

Hmm. Not for us Mac users. When I try to log into game, I'm directed to a download page, where there is a file with exactly the same name as the game version I already have downloaded. 1.34.10.10

Then underneath it says, "Mac 1.34.11 client pending (still in development)". It would be nice to know the eta for Mac 1.34.11....

S!

We have a MAC client just about ready. However right now Server takes priority. Once that is back up we can recompile and then distribute the MAC client. Hold tight for just a little bit longer!

server is still down and the beta server is boring as ****

beta is only boring with low numbers.

and when allies retake our spawn cp's :)

Is Mac version going to be out by the end of Sunday you think? Or Monday? Also, will it be compatible with Mac 10.6.8?

Thanks!

I too was getting the network timeout error, but I just started the playgate as Admin and it worked. Once I got in game, I didn't see anyone else on though, so I'm not sure if it working for me.

====

Also, will it be compatible with Mac 10.6.8?

====

No, requires 10.10.x

Not sure why they just don't compile it right now so it is ready when server comes up.

Does this mean I won't be able to get in the game at all on a Mac 10.6.8? If so, I am very sad. Won't CRS lose business?

CRS still working on this or you guys off for the weekend?

We are stilling working on it ...... NO sleep for the wicked !!!

Ok, fixed the issue that were blocking free-to-play players from playing and everyone else from capturing. (If you're wondering, the code has been doing some serious bad juju and has been running off of pure dumb luck for years.)

We're going to do one more "proper" build with all the debugging stuff off and do a little more stress testing in case some other issue pops up, but hopefully we won't run into anything else and will be able to resume the campaign soon.

Again, sorry for the wait. Believe me, at this point we're just as anxious to work on something else as you guys are to play. :)

WOOOT we have captures and F2P fixed .... Still more to do .. more info to come ..

STAY TUNED

Ok' date=' fixed the issue that were blocking free-to-play players from playing and everyone else from capturing. (If you're wondering, the code has been doing some [i']serious bad juju and has been running off of pure dumb luck for years.)

We're going to do one more "proper" build with all the debugging stuff off and do a little more stress testing in case some other issue pops up, but hopefully we won't run into anything else and will be able to resume the campaign soon.

Again, sorry for the wait. Believe me, at this point we're just as anxious to work on something else as you guys are to play. :)

Can you please elaborate on the bad juju?

Can you please elaborate on the bad juju?

• struct Foo has a pointer as a member.

• Foo doesn't define a copy constructor, so that pointer just gets copied when you make a copy of Foo.

• Copies of Foo are made.

• ~Foo() calls delete on that pointer.

Yeah. Bad juju.

ok' date=' fixed the issue that were blocking free-to-play players from playing and everyone else from capturing. (if you're wondering, the code has been doing some [i']serious bad juju and has been running off of pure dumb luck for years.)

we're going to do one more "proper" build with all the debugging stuff off and do a little more stress testing in case some other issue pops up, but hopefully we won't run into anything else and will be able to resume the campaign soon.

gj :) !!!

Looking like it is going to be opening up SOON !!!!

Just some details on downloads we are fixing.

Looking like it is going to be opening up SOON !!!!

Just some details on downloads we are fixing.

never say the unsayable word OHM.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0