• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Preparing for The next Patch !!!! Now Finished !!!!!

335 posts in this topic

The core is C++, although there are some scripting languages around the edges. (Frankly, a lot more of the "gamey" logic could stand to be moved to scripts.)

As for the amount, about ~700k lines of C++, give or take.

Nice. Thanks.

I oversaw development of an ISS experiment that had about 120K lines: it took a lot of effort over several years. You guys must be drinking from a firehose!

We at CRS would like to thank everyone for their patience with us for taking so long, as we have done something that has not been done in over 3 years!!!

What we have done will let us grow the game more. This was a big step for the New Team.

Get the word out that we are moving forward and not stuck in the same old rut.

Untitled-12.png

=====

We at CRS would like to thank everyone for their patience with us for taking so long, as we have done something that has not been done in over 3 years!!!

What we have done will let us grow the game more. This was a big step for the New Team.

=====

Ok, I don't want to be a debbie downer here, but I haven't been able to play for 6 days now. This rah rah is starting to grate on me. Many players are still unable to play and haven't heard when when we will be able to. If I hear another self congratulatory message before all players can play I think I'll get sick.

It is not working right yet, it is not done; I'd like to hear how hard everyone is working so the remaining players can participate. Can we expect something today? By next weekend?

=====

=====

Ok, I don't want to be a debbie downer here, but I haven't been able to play for 6 days now. This rah rah is starting to grate on me. Many players are still unable to play and haven't heard when when we will be able to. If I hear another self congratulatory message before all players can play I think I'll get sick.

It is not working right yet, it is not done; I'd like to hear how hard everyone is working so the remaining players can participate. Can we expect something today? By next weekend?

Most people don't really care what you think anyway.

^^^^^Agreed.

It's gone past the point of me just feeling impatient, to me feeling totally disrespected. :(

Jaroclay,

We had a lot of moving parts and as several of our other staff members have indicated the hold up was nothing more than the required time to actually get everything set up.

I will also be sure to indicate here that we made two mac builds during the time we were trying to get things online, but there was an issue with getting the latest data (which is all of the goodies on the front end that you see) to be present.

We of course value our MAC customers and as FOHDRON has posted above, we now have a MAC build ready to go. Your patience and understanding is (and was) tremendously appreciated, these things take time, especially when it's discovery and we have x amount of resources and put in extraordinary hours.

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0