• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Preparing for The next Patch !!!! Now Finished !!!!!

335 posts in this topic

Just read the patch note, can't believe you really went with the fookin beddy haha. Give americans the 17dr then....

I take it you have downloaded the Beta client?

yup.

just gives me the same windows error as before. i just hope they figure it out before they send 1.34 out.

Sorry about the delay everyone. We got the deployment down to a science with the newer machines we've been working with, but... well, the live server isn't exactly a new machine, and there's too much tied to it right now for us to upgrade it or move the campaign to one of the up-to-date clusters. :(

Any update on the MAC version update? I’ve played the beta - went smoothly - but saw that there needs to be some other/additional work done to get us MAC guys back in-game.

Sorry about the delay everyone. We got the deployment down to a science with the newer machines we've been working with' date=' but... well, the live server isn't exactly a new machine, and there's too much tied to it right now for us to upgrade it or move the campaign to one of the up-to-date clusters. :([/quote']

Don't worry Vic, take your time and get it right.

For those wondering about the new FB damage thresholds, we did some testing a while back. Results where as follows:-

We tested the new FB damage thresholds.

Putting the charges on the outside of the tents.

VEH = Shows 100% DOWN after 18 charges. Shows in blown state after 15 charges. Each set of 4 charges does 22% damage.

INF = Shows 100% DOWN after 18 charges. Shows in blown state after 15 charges. Each set of 4 charges does 22% damage.

We tested the Vehicle when putting charges on top of the poles.

It takes 9 charges to take it 100% down. It shows damaged after 8 charges. Each charge shows doing 11% but is obviously doing a little more.

We tested the Vehicle when putting charges on the inside of the poles.

It takes 9 charges to take it 100% down. It shows damaged after 8 charges. Each charge shows doing 11% but is obviously doing a little more.

Thanks to Stonecomet, Future, Mandrill & Oldzeke for helping test it.

Any update on the MAC version update? I’ve played the beta - went smoothly - but saw that there needs to be some other/additional work done to get us MAC guys back in-game.

Just a problem where the installer that was built accidentally had old data. Once we're done with the host issues I think one of the Mac guys is going to rebuild the installer with the proper data and you should be good to go. :)

Great stuff. Looking forward to all the new additions. S! and thanks guys/gals for all your hard work. It's great to see some progress moving along.

How did you manage to actually add new units to the game anyway? Is there a way you could briefly comment on how you circumvented this (previous) limitation? Thanks! and S!

Still more work being done, but I think I opened the beta/training server back up to play on. (My usual domain is more code than deployment, so I'm a little out of my element here. :D ) Again, sorry for the wait.

Still more work being done' date=' but I [i']think I opened the beta/training server back up to play on. (My usual domain is more code than deployment, so I'm a little out of my element here. :D ) Again, sorry for the wait.

Yes, Beta server is now online. Thank you sir.

S!

Eta on main server? Getting teul_ERROR.

None of my game clients work, real game old, real game patched, and the beta.

I'm using the mac. Are servers all down? Do I need a new mac beta?

Edited by delems

I downloaded aces high. I need to blow something up' date=' the wait is intolerable.[/quote']

I agree,this is agony.Naptime.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0