Followers 0
fuzzycoco

New Patch for Mac

67 posts in this topic

None of my mac versions work.

Old mac version

patched old mac version

beta mac from a while ago

What is happening and any estimate ETAs?

We have a new Mac client ready that just needs to have a few more files recompiled into it. However right now the priority is to get the game cluster back online after the patch and upgrades. Once that is up the devs will get that client rebuilt and you Mac guys should be good!

We Mac folks can happily wait until the game cluster is back...

That should DEFINITELY come first!

-Fuzzcoco - David

the Mac guy

We have a new Mac client ready that just needs to have a few more files recompiled into it. However right now the priority is to get the game cluster back online after the patch and upgrades. Once that is up the devs will get that client rebuilt and you Mac guys should be good!

Just so I have this clear, mac users are waiting for the campaign server to do anything, while PC players are playing on the beta server right now???

Just so I have this clear' date=' mac users are waiting for the campaign server to do anything, while PC players are playing on the beta server right now???[/quote']

That's what I understand Delems. Right now when I try to run the beta I'm getting the account screen.

I think they're on it though from what I'm hearing on TS.

So, am I right when I assess the situation and mac users basically cant test beta and neither log onto the live server since it's been back up ?

Or am I missing smth?

marcus, it doesn't look like a server issue anymore....they just don't have the new download for mac up yet. I figured it'd be there by now....but nope. Hopefully today.

who gives a **** about mac users :D go do your "creative things" with your mac

Like I told a CRS in TS last night (as I chuckled) We mac folks are like the red headed step child :confused: < couldn't find an emo with red hair sorry. Ha! So much for the mac creativity...

Bah' date=' its normal they work for pcs first, games are the only things that works on their machines...[/quote']

Yeah, ha...you're right. This really sucks though...I don't play all week and I don't get to play this weekend either. No updates or eta's either. :(

Mac users should get a discount on their subscriptions since we always come last after PC users. And apparently the developers laundry

Even an estimate of timing would be appreciated, I see the Friday Update is still on August 28. Maybe one place to find the information rather than having to hunt all over for it (or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places).

Even an estimate of timing would be appreciated' date=' I see the Friday Update is still on August 28. Maybe one place to find the information rather than having to hunt all over for it (or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places).[/quote']

No you aren't looking in the wrong place. There haven't been any updates on this issue, and I wouldn't expect any.

I, too, would appreciate receiving credit for not being able to log on, especially since I've already paid for my subscription. Not very keen about this situation, though, in the big scheme of it all, I guess it's relatively harmless.

Guys,

Hold tight for just a bit. As stated earlier the primary priority is getting the server up and running after the Patch. We have it up now and working to get the campaign rolling.

I know it sucks!

The team needs a break for the night and will work on the MAC client tomorrow.

Edited by FOHDRON

Mac users should get a discount on their subscriptions since we always come last after PC users. And apparently the developers laundry

+1

who gives a **** about mac users :D go do your "creative things" with your mac

But I'm getting tired of mixing my next kick-ass album on my kick-ass mac in Logic Pro X and would like an excuse not to work and have some fun. :D

I have the same issue as fuzz...

No errors in the logs that I can see... just that error.

Edited by rampent

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0