Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Full Installer (PC): 1.34.11

25 posts in this topic

Livin' on the edge.

I'm going for it.

BTW thanks for putting this up it will help spread out you bandwidth demand.

Edited by tazz

Livin' on the edge.

I'm going for it.

BTW thanks for putting this up it will help spread out you bandwidth demand.

This update will work on the current BETA, and will eventually be what you use for the live campaign as well.

This update will work on the current BETA' date=' and will eventually be what you use for the live campaign as well.[/quote']

Good news Thanks!

Mac user here....this thing getting up tonight? Wife and kids outta town :D

We're doing our best. BETA server is online and accessible now.

So what's the best way to do this? Delete you old versions first and then do a full install? Or just run the full install and it will overwrite and delete old stuff for you. I'm not concerned with keymapping just curious what the best recommendation is.

You guys and gals at CRS have to be pulling your hair out by now. The sun is setting on Friday and I'm sure you never anticipated this much down time to the server and the website. I really hope you are able to pull it off soon. I for one appreciate what you are trying to do and wish you the best of luck. I'll keep checking in.

S! :)

Since, I'm a f2p account, should I download this now or should I wait until you guys bring it to campaign? cause I just figured out that f2p doesn't have access to the beta.

So what's the best way to do this? Delete you old versions first and then do a full install? Or just run the full install and it will overwrite and delete old stuff for you.

Install it, it will automatically overwrite the old copy. Thanks for the kind words, passing them onto the team.

Since' date=' I'm a f2p account, should I download this now or should I wait until you guys bring it to campaign? cause I just figured out that f2p doesn't have access to the beta.[/quote']

Yes you should download it now. Once the campaign server is up you'll be able to login and use this version.

Any idea of a potential timing for MAC Installer ?

Really looking forward to seeing things and getting back into action - Thanks for the Efforts on "your" part.

Private115

XOOM,

I tried to install this one today. Everything looked normal but at the last part, when it tries to launch the settings and game, I got Error 5.

Now I'm completely broken down. I can't even get to the login page anymore :(

No Beta, No Game.

Since I have not received any answers on this problem I have to assume I am screwed at this point and nobody knows what is causing it.

The game ran fine after I updated to Win10. All I can think of is some incompatibility with Win10 at this point.

Since everything is broken now I went ahead and did a clean install, uninstalled BE, and deleted the BE folder in documents.

Still getting Error 5 when it tries to launch.

Unable to execute file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\CRS\Battleground Europe\settings.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 5.

Access is denied.

(same error occurs for playgate.exe)

I'm going to play with file permissions now and see what I can figure out.

Edited by Sudden

OK, I changed permissions to "run as admin" for all the .exe files in the Battleground Europe folder.

Now I get this error when I try to launch:

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item.

Update:

I changed all the BE exe files to full control under the properties/security tab.

No change. Still can't launch.

Can I ASSUME that Playnet will reimburse me for the time i DO NOT GET TO PLAY because there is no way MAC users can get the update?

Full installer did not work for me right away. After most of the way through install it asks if I want to allow an unauthenticated party to make a change to my computer, I go ahead and click yes and it failed to install twice. The third time was the charm.

i still have the texture issue on all of these vehicles except 38t or whatever it was? or, i dont know then about britty tanks, but somua still has it, 50mm pak and stuka at least still has, also i never noticed any difference with bf-110?

i hope i can see these new textures FULLY :D

Full installer did not work for me right away. After most of the way through install it asks if I want to allow an unauthenticated party to make a change to my computer' date=' I go ahead and click yes and it failed to install twice. The third time was the charm.[/quote']

First post since 2007? Wow, awesome. Sorry for the troubles, glad it worked. S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0