Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
XOOM

1.34.11 & Campaign Server

XOOM

It's late Sunday night and CRS has finished up the bulk of work which went much longer than expected to get 1.34.11 and the new host work set up. The Campaign is currently online but will require some additional work. The MAC build will be coming shortly, meanwhile the Rats are recharging batteries after a full on blitz work week from Wednesday - Sunday night. I will go into a deeper report over the week to share with you what happened, why this took longer, what we achieved and what we learned.

Full PC Download of 1.34.11 (click here)

Edited by OHM

thetor

Uh oh! He threw up the full download.

Better get to work.

delems

Why is there no mac version yet? Haven't been able to try beta or use game for a week nearly.

Fohdron
Why is there no mac version yet? Haven't been able to try beta or use game for a week nearly.

Delems,

The reason there is no MAC version yet is because our lead developer for MAC is also our main SYS-Admin, as much as we would like to think he can work on both at the same time he cant. And the truth is a priority had to be made and from the discussion that was had it was decided that the Server/Campaign had to come first.

I hope you can understand we are doing the best we can with the small team that we have!

Fohdron
All I get is "timed out performing network selection"

Can you provide some more information on this? I am assuming you are on a PC?

Did you download the full client and do a reinstall?

Fohdron
And still get authentication failed.

ronbo2

Please open a ticket up at support.playnet.com with the EXACT error message you are receiving.

We would be more than happy to assist you with that matter.

jonzar

Good job CRS. Seems to be working ok. Was getting a bit worried there.

ronbo2
ronbo2

Please open a ticket up at support.playnet.com with the EXACT error message you are receiving.

We would be more than happy to assist you with that matter.

will do

lejack
Can you provide some more information on this? I am assuming you are on a PC?

Did you download the full client and do a reinstall?

I tried to, 3 times I Click on ZOOM'S link "full pc download of 1.34.11 (click here)" all I get is a patch for 561mb. Then I run the patch, game launches, I get to the download screen (pic with map and red load bar) and in 5 to 10 seconds I get "Timed out Performing network selection" It's done this on both game and test server.

So then I uninstalled everything, clicked on XOOM'S link again and still get the same thing. I also tried to download the game from the start here ao.

I'm on a pc, I've turn off all fire walls and anti-viral I have.

Edited by lejack

lejack

3 more time for the download and still get same "Timed out Performing network selection"

geforce218

I did the full re-install and jumped in practice offline real quick and noted two things:

-Some of the vehicles that are listed as having updated textures either have the old low-res textures still, or have a mix of the old and new textures. For example the P-39 still has the old texture of the left wing

-Noticed in the readme: Frank35 's name is listed as Karen Sylte. The correct name is Frank Hauan. Frank passed away quite awhile ago (2005 IIRC) and I believe he was on the previous memorial (the original stone one with gold plaque)

Sign in to follow this