• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stonecomet

Why are we allowed to play with 2 accounts at the same time?

58 posts in this topic

"Second Accounts have been here since day one. AS far as CRS is concerned is that they do not play both sides at the same time. "

-Ohm

I agree with what OHM said. I don't care if someone ha$ 3 or even 4 accounts as long as they don't use them to spy. I don't think spies should be banned (at least on the first few offenses), but definitely scolded or warned about doing such; afterall, it is arguable whether spying significantly effects a campaigns outcome and they did exist in the real WWII.

-just my dirty little ho

;-)

Unlike irl however, we can't shoot spies, so it can have a large effect. Just imagine for every fru you JUST set, it gets hunted down immediately. Every time you roll tanks it gets accurately reported with timely updates. Every time you try to cap the enemies know where you are. So yea, we can't attack anything until the spy leaves.

CRS would probably lose 20% of it's income if you eliminated extra accounts, and maybe a few persent of accounts because of spying, if that.

I've played off and on since the beginning, and occasionally had two accounts.

Back in the early days you could get a tow, but now you really need your own truck.

The game was designed with ATGs, but without a way to get them into action. Second accounts solve that problem. They are a really important part of making the game fun for many of the players. Most tows come from second accounts, take those accounts out and game play for everyone who needs a ride will suffer, and we all need a ride.

I understand the problem with people playing on both sides, and respect the opinion of those who point out that some people cannot have two accounts, but I think the over all effect is good, makes the game more fun, and increases the range of weapons people can play.

When will the server be back up? I've been away for about a year, but the urge to play has returned once again.

While I see your reasoning, it IS unfair.

Here's an example.

Say I am a player who CAN'T have a second account, for whatever reason (Comp can't handle game twice...No resources for a second computer/monitor...etc...)

I am defending a town. You are attacking. After awhile we keep fighting and I am making no progress, so I decide that while you are trying to cap the town, I will try to kill your FB/ or your FRU. So I head out of town and take the time to get out to the FB or to find your FRU. At this point I find out that you have a second account waiting there. You are able to quickly switch to your second account and kill me. By the time I spawn in again I am getting a message stating that you have capped the CP I was defending. e can rinse and repeat, but while i am running back and forth trying to win one objective or the other, you don't have to do much at all. You are in both places and just have to wait for me to come to you. In the end I never really had much of a chance.

Ill give you a fru scenario, outside of that, you are not capping cp's in the time it takes you to spawn unless on a long spawn delay. Furthermore, I dare say you will not be getting a fb by yourself or the whole town would be capped by the time you you came close to blowing the fb.

At least provide real game situations because those situations are not even close to what would happen if it was 1 on 1 with 1 extra account.

It wasnt 10 years ago a second account was added so that didn't cause the player base to fall. You have been able to have a second account since day one.

Can we please stick to real situations and provide the truth and facts as they are and not how you feel at the moment

I have two accounts, and I'll be damned if someone is going to tell me I can't play with them.

I have two accounts' date=' and I'll be damned if someone is going to tell me I can't play with them.[/quote']

I would comment, but I like to keep some things on a more private level and, yet, some dorks never learn and kile mall is one of those people.....n00bs beware of this one he can be dense when it comes to communication so forgive him if you ever try to pm this dork!!!!!!

I would comment' date=' but I like to keep some things on a more private level and, yet, some dorks never learn and kile mall is one of those people.....n00bs beware of this one he can be dense when it comes to communication so forgive him if you ever try to pm this dork!!!!!![/quote']

Victory Fish!

And you don't answer your emails!

Victory Fish!

And you don't answer your emails!

Lets add a racis element and call this a Mexican standoff.....You don't do pm's, I don't do emails

@me

Edited by Carthage

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0