• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quincannon

Blast from the Past!

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I just found this movie on youtube. It's old, but I' believe it's the kind of thing that could really get people interested in the game. It really showcases a lot of our game.

Regardless I thought it was very well made and thought it might bring back memories for some of you. Cheers!

wabCoXs0v7U

The game has suffered since the end of CRS coordinated game side leadership, as was provided by Bable and Badger in that 2003 period.

They need to bring back the emotes, lol. Anyone have the old video of someone getting pushed off a roof after being pushed up the fire escape? That was back when inf had colliders and would bounce off each other if you ran into someone.

The game has suffered since the end of CRS coordinated game side leadership' date=' as was provided by Bable and Badger in that 2003 period.[/quote']

I don't get why you qualify them as 'CRS coordintated'. They were AHC officers and CinCs, only becoming CM Rats after their 'tours of duty'.

Hey guys! I just found this movie on youtube. It's old, but I' believe it's the kind of thing that could really get people interested in the game. It really showcases a lot of our game.

Regardless I thought it was very well made and thought it might bring back memories for some of you. Cheers!

wabCoXs0v7U

Ya, that's what I thought, a Kbar posting.

Anything Kbar posted was from WWIIOL movie collection CDs I would burn and distribute at cons and minicons, he got a copy and decided to move the ones he liked to Youtube.

The last of the monster squads on the allied side was the 23rd....still the best squad recruitment video

ZoYGmKsnans

Alot of old friends that are missed and some that still play today in AEF but we cant come close to the numbers 23rd pulled in their heyday

The last of the monster squads on the allied side was the 23rd....still the best squad recruitment video

Alot of old friends that are missed and some that still play today in AEF but we cant come close to the numbers 23rd pulled in their heyday

I don't think we have any of the large groups left, axis nor allied.

Id say one of our old mega squads could pull on squad night, more than the entire current server population.

I remember knowing it was 31st WC squad night because it would be a wave of grey coming across the field towards what ever you were defending.

I miss seeing 2000 people in game at a given time

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0