Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zgunner12

Light AA locked

8 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say thank you to CRS for finally adding the light AA and other units the US army needed in the game to match up evenly with the Axis. However, I am incredibly confused as to why the light AA gun for US is locked to f2p. The light AA is not locked for Brits, French, or the Germans, so why for the US? If this was intended, I am incredibly confused.

It was supposed to be freed up, so a .report in-game or this post should provide the devs a heads up if they didn't already know.

-just my dirty little ho

;-)

Yea it's not that big of a deal, just a little strange. I also noticed the unit was incorrectly labeled as an ATG, yet the thumbnail showed an AA gun.

Just wanted to report again that the light AA is locked again for f2p players. I'm not sure if this was intended or not as I have not played a in a couple months.

Now that US are back again, I noticed it is still locked for F2P. I'm positive Axis free players retain access to their light AA in this tier, so I don't understand why it's been locked the last two campaigns.

US light AA gun available for f2p. Unintended and I don't recall seeing this, thanks for the heads up.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0