Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Wiretap is back online!

13 posts in this topic

Thanks Gadget and RATS! My computer came alive today with reports....Wooohooo! Campaign 117 is gonna be GREAT!

I downloaded new MONITOR yesterday...fine...really like it...great addition...thought I had it figured out how to "toggle" use from ingame...but now can't seem to make that work....

Need precise instructions...

I downloaded new MONITOR yesterday...fine...really like it...great addition...thought I had it figured out how to "toggle" use from ingame...but now can't seem to make that work....

Need precise instructions...

Alt+tab while in game on Windows

Have good news, and bad news... so hmm. which order to do this... :D

Bad)

Wiretap clock is running ahead more than 15 minutes, giving an error message in BGE monitor: "Warning: Excessive clock skew detected"

The exact skew is showing 15:23 minutes ahead, so this is not a time zone thingy...

Good)

Player activity is now being reported correctly, so we are back to "normal" where you can see which parts of map the action is.

Have good news, and bad news... so hmm. which order to do this... :D

Bad)

Wiretap clock is running ahead more than 15 minutes, giving an error message in BGE monitor: "Warning: Excessive clock skew detected"

The exact skew is showing 15:23 minutes ahead, so this is not a time zone thingy...

Good)

Player activity is now being reported correctly, so we are back to "normal" where you can see which parts of map the action is.

thats an odd error, i'll check it out.

anyone noticing this error anymore?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0