Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
traveler

How often do you get "Cell Host" error????

traveler

I just drove a 4D down to Charleville on a mission that I had up for some time. I had spawned a stug earlier and fought on west side. I then spawned a 4D drove to an east side cp and just as I parked to cut BAM! Cell Host!

Then when I tried to the spawn a 232 I got msg that said mobile spawn is no longer available. What the heck it that? FB was fine. I still had a fru out there that was fine. And what would a mobile spawn have to do with a 232??? I couldn’t spawn anything. Reboot ☹

This has happened several times since the update for me. Cell host right at a critical moment of engagement. I’m just a little pissed off at the moment. Thus my venting post.

Just curious, anyone else having this issue? BTW, my connection was stable on my end.

FYI I am on a MAC. If it matters for this issue?

Maybe someone can help me understand why I would get a cell host at all.

wolfbo

I also play on a mac, and used to get that message once in a while, but haven't for quite some time.

maxios

Don't think i've ever gotten one of those. Mac specific error perhaps?

traveler

Got 3 today.

delems

I'm on a mac and do get those now and then; usually when they come, they come in bunches. Guessing some server/router/network glitch that happens occasionally.

silversoil

I'm on a mac 13 , i got that around war 110 , but hasn't happened since , all that is wrong now is that the grass goes away when i look a certain direction .

Sign in to follow this