darg

So what's changed in the last 5(?) years?

15 posts in this topic

I'd appreciate a little update before hopping into the game. The last time I played they just did the big graphics overhaul but the majority of the game was still spent either shooting at enemy spawns or trying desperately to run out of your spawn while getting shot at.

Any changes?

Agree' date=' wow its been awhile. Wonder if dutchmon is still alive! Heh..[/quote']

That's a name from the past for sure....

I'd appreciate a little update before hopping into the game. The last time I played they just did the big graphics overhaul but the majority of the game was still spent either shooting at enemy spawns or trying desperately to run out of your spawn while getting shot at.

Any changes?

A lot has changed in 5 years. The best way to find out, is to login to the game. There is no charge, just download the game and login.

You can read all of our recent updates at http://wwiionline.com/news.

Darg,

The following link has links to the 'Read Me' fopr major patches. 1.32 was relreased in 2010 so you might start there to get an ideade of what has changed.

To me one huge chnage are the Rats themselves. Thing are looking way uo with the new crew.

http://snipets.net/WWIIOnLine/Category:Patches

Welcome back!!

Edited by Granit

Holy crap..

Long live the 26th Panzer Division

Blitzer got me hooked after teaching me how to play this game

1 person likes this

Think this covers 90% of new stuff :

- FG 42, MP 34, G41, FR Semi Auto 

- Tank Smoke Rounds

- Stuka G2 and Aircobra

- SPAA's

- More big cities split in areas of capture like what we had with roermond west and east.

- More Player built fortifications

- MS are truck placed again

- A new HE system

On 9/27/2015 at 3:50 PM, darg said:

The last time I played they just did the big graphics overhaul but the majority of the game was still spent either shooting at enemy spawns or trying desperately to run out of your spawn while getting shot at.

Still exactly the same in that regard.

On 8/18/2018 at 3:09 PM, xanthus said:

Still exactly the same in that regard.

Just fewer people on both sides. Or maybe more, because everyone will be funneled into 1 AO. But probably not.  :lol:

Edited by lipton
1 person likes this