Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nathan26

Taking another look at BGE

7 posts in this topic

plz dont mix the words... ther is not added much content YET... after 1.35 is released (in 6months it should be) there will be a lot of new weapons and other stuff, like pontoon bridges, planes etc.... oh and HC officer models :D

The graphics have improved a lot since I last played. Much more detail, looks amazing compared to what it was in 2004/5. It's probably a good thing that the game population has shrunk by several orders of magnitude since then, all those players plus the new graphics may have caused a drop in FPS for me.

The graphics have improved a lot since I last played. Much more detail' date=' looks amazing compared to what it was in 2004/5. It's probably a good thing that the game population has shrunk by several orders of magnitude since then, all those players plus the new graphics may have caused a drop in FPS for me.[/quote']

You must be playing ground or something, I just tried flying again and it looks almost exactly the same as it did back in 2005, in fact I wonder if it looks somehow worse now when you're above 5k feet? I get missing blocks of ground and the sky pulls up under me like I'm in a fish bowl.

I also didn't see any new aircraft since the last time I tried it which must have been over 5 years ago.

I was going to visit the air forum to ask what has changed but it's either gone, or I don't have access.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0