• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
XOOM

VETS: Check-in here

218 posts in this topic

Hello, trying game out again. I started right when game began. I still remember downloading the big patch on day 1 to just run the game on my parents 56k.....man that took all nighter...lol

I was in high school during that time, now I'm married and been out of college for 10 years. Man it's been a long time!!!!!!

S!

What year did you start playing?

When was the last time you played?

What squad were you in?

Gross Deutschland (GD) in the beginning then helped found the 1LB "Iron Wolves

What side did you primarily play on?

Axis.

Been a while, good to see some old friendly names in here from either at my side or in my sights ;)

S!

Jorvik

Edited by Jorvik

Looking forward to playing again and trying out the new features.

Remember amazing battles, pitch black nights, towel over the head and monitor :)

15 years! Wow time flies by.

Got to search for my old joystick :)

S! And welcome back to all of our WWII Online veterans.

Please feel free to check-in here to see some familiar faces. If you're up for it, share a little bit of your story:

• What year did you start playing?
  • When was the last time you played?
  • What squad were you in?
  • What side did you primarily play on?

We're glad you decided to come back and play the game, we're having quite a big turn around year and hope you stay.

Start in 2001. Last?? Squad eum...!! with Medic??

Side? Depends :-)

I started here in 2009 I believe, and played quite a bit for a while.

I have not been active since about 2012 though due to needing to save money.

I am glad to see the game is still going and look forward to seeing what has changed. (I also got a friend who may give the game a try ^_^)

P.S. almost forgot, I played mostly axis

Started playing in 2004?

Started with 11th Hussars, then went to 23rd Armored. Still remember some names, Engine2, Pecks, Bullsch, Txfilly....I miss those days. Even got to meet some in person at a little 23rd Convention.

Started Playing: June 2001 First Day.

Last time played um about 2004.

Mostly Allied with the BKB Black Knight Brigaded

Started playing in 2003. I was 13.

Now I'm 25. Wow.

Either way, loved the BEF, probably still will, keen to jump back in and see if I can still work the bolt of a Lee Enfield - but apparently the campaign server is down?

Started playing in 2003. I was 13.

Now I'm 25. Wow.

Either way, loved the BEF, probably still will, keen to jump back in and see if I can still work the bolt of a Lee Enfield - but apparently the campaign server is down?

Yeah we're doing some important maintenance, some hardware and networking adjustments.

I started in '02 when I was 14, now 28. Crazy how long we've been apart of this, isn't it? Welcome back Meadow, S!

Year 1 player. Started in Panzer Lehr then went to 16 ID for many years, it's been a while since I played but statue JR has played and insists I get back in. 16 ID always played Axis. looking forward to seeing some old faces and cleaning my MG34 up.

I started playing in the first couple days of release, and played steadily on and off for years with many breaks in between and a couple different acounts.( I still remember the guys at futureshop laughing at me for buying the game) I laugh now because there out of business!

Easily a couple years now, I tried coming back a little over a year ago and could never get my account sorted out, (lost password)

What squad were you in?

I started off with Panzer Lehr, and was with them for years until a falling out, moved to Dog Company and then finally ANZACS where I still am.

What side did you primarily play on?

Germans initially, now allied as per Anzac rules.

2001 - not day one, but week one or so. Slow postal service here.

Short stint in 2010

What squad were you in?

KGBB

What side did you primarily play on

Axis

I literally was not just a day one player, but a minute 1 player. Logged in the very second it was open for the first time. Or at least the first second it let me in. Lets just say it was a "colorful" start to this online game back in the day.

Haven't played in a couple of years. I left because I paid extra to help support them produce something that never came out that was promised, but I have no ill feelings about really. That's life in the gaming world. Came back because it appears they are making some solid progress and headed in the right direction.

I am an ANZAC, but actually from California, but work nights so the Aussie prime time suited me better than the North American squads.

S!

I am a month 1 player that played Allied for 8 straight years, and 4 years off and on.

my primary weapon is the Havoc, second is the Hurricane mk1.

lets see how the game has improved !

Be warned, maybe I report for duty again, think it was 10 years since I started playing, taking brakes from time to time, 99% playing Allies.

Hi.Played since 2005.Now received a letter and would like to see what the game is.Thank you.P.S.How to activate an account?

Hi.Played since 2005.Now received a letter and would like to see what the game is.Thank you.P.S.How to activate an account?

its already activated, just jump in with your old credentials...

I will likely be the oldest account to reply to this thread.

I'm glad to see you and Jorvik posted. Hope you guys try the game out again. S!

I'm glad to see you and Jorvik posted. Hope you guys try the game out again. S!

Wow, Jetmo! It's been YEARS! Good to see you. :)

Guess sometimes in 2001 played some other free accounts.

2003 had money to pay for this game.

Usually only German side in the rows of Lagus.

Don't remember when stopped playing half year after those HC spawns got released I guess.

Edited by ade109