• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
XOOM

VETS: Check-in here

218 posts in this topic

...I last logged in Sept 2011? Calendar must be brokey.

...I suppose this means I gotta' replace this 4 year old and very

lame Emachine that I was reduced to and see what's what at

BE in 2015.

...rats...mo' money...gotta' spend...mo' monies.

Holy cow' date=' look at all these old names! WOOT, truly some old friends coming back :).[/quote']

Who you calling a friend .

...I last logged in Sept 2011? Calendar must be brokey.

...I suppose this means I gotta' replace this 4 year old and very

lame Emachine that I was reduced to and see what's what at

BE in 2015.

...rats...mo' money...gotta' spend...mo' monies.

Holy ****....

Oh man, it's been forever. I'm glad i check my emails haha. I only started a few years ago before I lost my PC but This game sounds great.

I am back last played in March started in 2010.SQUADS you name it I' ve been in it from 19 RAF to Chaps now I have join 4wing :)

Wow, remember some old names here.

Started in 2001, about a month after it went live

Not sure when last played, probably 2004 or 2005

Was a member of the 31st Wrecking Crew on the Axis side. Large squad back then, but I am sure it has been non existant for a long time.

Have played all sides.

I am not sure when I started.. it was soo long ago but I can remember when Night time was DARK and there was a moon.. and you can see nothing else.. but park and wait for sunrise again... when I moved to Oregon, the game would not load on my new computer and personal issues took over at late 2007 or so.. so I dropped out.

But I use to play allied for the most part... Use to be one of leaders of the Black Knight Brigade... really enjoyed playing and had fun at the 2006 convention in Ft Worth.

After getting the invite this evening.. I thought I would give it a whirl again.. I need to get headphones and a mic again.. but it was fun playing infantry.. even if the system forced me to play axis tonight..

Check.

Any plan for enhanced teamplay or squadplay experience ? Lile dynamic mission target and multiple origins ? See ideas listed in my sig back from 2008

∙ What year did you start playing?

Day 1

∙When was the last time you played?

Cant remember, sucks to get old

∙What squad were you in?

Allied HC, Bomber groups, Hung with the 78th a lot

∙What side did you primarily play on?

Allied, bombing crap.

Will be interesting to see where the airwar is in this game , and where its headed. Now I just need to remember where I packed away my flight gear. See you out there in the scary skies.

Hoy,

Started in January 2005 with 16ID. Stopped playing early 2007.

Looks like I came back for a peak in 2010.

PS, playing allied makes your teeth fall out!

Altraum...

What year did you start playing? 2004ish

When was the last time you played? 2013

What squad were you in? BST - RIP - RIP UNDEES FO LYFE

What side did you primarily play on? Axis

What a musty old thread....

played off and on since the launch of this game I was there for the great d/l and crash of the first days :) I always keep this game on hand and pop in now and then.My squad is and always is the 4 Wing and they are still around a bit :) We have always been allied :)

∙ What year did you start playing?

Day 1

∙When was the last time you played?

Cant remember, sucks to get old

∙What squad were you in?

Allied HC, Bomber groups, Hung with the 78th a lot

∙What side did you primarily play on?

Allied, bombing crap.

Will be interesting to see where the airwar is in this game , and where its headed. Now I just need to remember where I packed away my flight gear. See you out there in the scary skies.

blkmgc, you have messages turned off, so I'll have to invite you here, in front of everyone. :) Drop by the Dambusters site and scare up some bombing missions. We're trying to get the guys there back onto a regular schedule and it would be great to have you get in on the fun.

http://617dambusters.com/

S!

-Irish

I was first introduced to the game in 2005 by an avid year 1 player while I was working on his house. He forced me to play a few sorties and I was hooked. LOVED the game and team-play.

Playing has been sporadic for the past several years. Either no time, or frustrated with the lack of team play (sorry, not going to rant). I keep "checking in" because I truly love the game.

Joined AMC (think I'm CO still lol) that has all but dismembered over these past years. Played Allied since I started. I miss playing with you all - the hardcore players. It was you that kept me online for days at a time!

Thank you all for GREAT memories, and a special salute to those who are no longer with us. I will never forget you.

S!

Chimm

I started in 2001 , was lone wolf awhile then Drcario started section2 and recruited me. Capping back then gave you points in the stat page , so I would be number 1 rifle, map after map ,by capping alot of flags. Over 250 one map , was fun, but because this game offer's so much, I took on the sniper rifle ( its what I do ) . Mostly Axis.

Section2 became my squad over the years and only a couple of us left. Love the para sniper, roofs have been a good spot if ya can land there. With stairs coming will have to modify plans :) S! good seeing ya-all in game. :)

Started June, 2002

Not sure when I played last.

I was in GHQC/AHQC, then 111th Rangers, then 4RCA

Started Axis on a whim, then quickly moved semi-permanently to Allied.

Loved me that Enfield rifle. Cosian never lets me forget that I killed the entire Allied High Command staff when I rolled the truck I was driving them in. And the squad taking a 7 and a half hour truck ride behind Axis lines......

Hi all,

Long time no see. :) Thank you for this welcome back soldier offer.

Played from 2005 to 2010 with Osasto Lagus and Axis side.

wessel2