Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

UPDATE: Maintenance complete (Sep.28) Server Online

32 posts in this topic

We're having some network issues this morning (yay-MONDAY). We have some solutions on hand and will be running server maintenance for about 2 hours starting right around 11AM(ish) US Central.

We'll provide you with more information and updates as it comes in.

Edited by XOOM

I hope this fix some of the weird stuff I noticed since last patch.

Good luck :D

In order for us to improve things and gain knowledge, we have to make changes. Sometimes those changes have unintended consequences.

The key thing here is that our team is learning A LOT about the existing structure in place and modernizing it in every way, from code to software operating systems to hardware.

Despite the hiccups, these are all signs of positive development and opportunity to move forward.

Any update to the maintenance window?

Should I keep waiting, or get back to "real" work?

We started about 20 minutes ago so it'll be a little bit yet. Plugging away at it none the less. S!

We started about 20 minutes ago so it'll be a little bit yet. Plugging away at it none the less. S!

Ok, time to make the clients happy then.

Feeling the itch to get back in the game for the first time in a long time. Just my luck I come back during a maintenance window!

In order for us to improve things and gain knowledge, we have to make changes. Sometimes those changes have unintended consequences.

The key thing here is that our team is learning A LOT about the existing structure in place and modernizing it in every way, from code to software operating systems to hardware.

Despite the hiccups, these are all signs of positive development and opportunity to move forward.

Oh I'm ready to accept many hiccups since you guys finally started patching the game again.

Just, I wish we would put more focus on conserving this game's "playability". Just the offset bug, which wasn't nearly as big a problem a couple of years back, well I think its the #1 issue with this game as of now.

Adding new contents is all fine, but polishing what already exists is more important imho.

Offset bug resolution is priority #1. This work today is the beginning stages of that fix. Kind of like a discovery trail, now that we've determined the area we need to go down to, we're going piece by piece to see what's up.

Thanks for being patient (everyone).

Offset bug resolution is priority #1. This work today is the beginning stages of that fix. Kind of like a discovery trail, now that we've determined the area we need to go down to, we're going piece by piece to see what's up.

Thanks for being patient (everyone).

7drHiqr.gif

I dont get it why they dont just download more RAM ! :P

Hehe, that's just mean. But a fun trick :D

Count me as another one coming back after a year or so away' date=' get those servers working![/quote']

We're giving her all she's got Captain! Welcome back Tom3, S!

wrong4.jpg

Take all the time you need!

Its funny this game - been away for years and now that its not here im hanging to play!

Edited by alpnkorp

Can't you do this stuff during TZ3 lol. I've been checking over and over for the past few hours!

Edited by kenq

Can't you do this stuff during TZ3 lol. I've been checking over and over or the past few hours!

This is during our normal maintenance time. Shouldn't you be at work or something? It is Monday during regular working hours in the US anyways.

Some deep laboratory voodoo magic stuff happening here.

Here! Here! Thanks Lob12,

Oh I'm ready to accept many hiccups since you guys finally started patching the game again.

Just, I wish we would put more focus on conserving this game's "playability". Just the offset bug, which wasn't nearly as big a problem a couple of years back, well I think its the #1 issue with this game as of now.

Adding new contents is all fine, but polishing what already exists is more important imho.

Are we THERE YET? Still plugging away' date=' additional support called in to expedite movement.[/quote']

How is the additional support arriving? Are they riding a Churchill? :D

Good we finally get supply trains to attack, when the population is down.

regards,

drill

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0