Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kc23

It's been years since I've played

9 posts in this topic

Looking through facebook I see the welcome back solider stuff, new goodies in game. What the heck, I'll check it out. Download the game and I start to get that old excitement back. Log in and what do I see?

Server closed for maintenance. :D

Thx zoom, I see you've moved up in the world. :) Great to see your type again. Good luck with the development. Looks like the slow wheels of development are moving again. Great to see.

Hey kc23! Welcome Back!

I have been busy all week and did the same....logged in and server was going down....BUT, the Player Base has been working hard with CRS for weeks now to fine tune the server; they decided what needed to be addressed and took the server down for unscheduled maintenance...but its exactly what we needed....

Its a little like the half-time football motivation speech and the door is locked when you try to run out on the field....hehehe....but its all up now and you can have fun!

Cya in game!

Wow, cool to see all these familiar faces. Bought what I thought was a top of the line alienware laptop, but it appears the video card isn't going to cut it unfortunately.

Is this my old boss?
Yeah, it's me. How is the game with 1.35.2? My hardware isn't cutting it to play unfortunately.

Holy dooley, KC! Welcome back mate.

I have been getting in game around once or twice a week and have been really enjoying it. I like what the Rats have been up to. Hope to see you in game soon.

S! all. I re-upped too. It has been many years. Hope to be in game soon.

Thanks for your support Veubiah, S!

Holy dooley, KC! Welcome back mate.

I have been getting in game around once or twice a week and have been really enjoying it. I like what the Rats have been up to. Hope to see you in game soon.

Ah, one of my all time favorite squad nite commanders. Was some good times.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0