Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trukk

Welcome Back Promotion

10 posts in this topic

Get rid of the "fish-bowl" effect while flying (so it actually feels like I'm flying) and I'd dig out my joystick and re-sub to give it a try!

Get rid of the "fish-bowl" effect while flying (so it actually feels like I'm flying) and I'd dig out my joystick and re-sub to give it a try!

Can you describe that "fish-bowl" effect a little more, what do you mean?

I regularly fly aircraft at the moment, i agree the physics isnt 100%, but the stall / roll / yaw characteristics are pretty good.

I regularly fly aircraft at the moment, i agree the physics isnt 100%, but the stall / roll / yaw characteristics are pretty good.

as you go up, the sky closes in under you like your in a bowl. Not like in the old days pre-2007 when they did all this plus the haze for performance issues. I think computers are far beyond that era and can handle it now.

Also release the real blue sky you see when you flick the F10 button up to max view range.

Edited by kten

The "fishbowl" effect only becomes clear when you are at very high altitude. In my opinion it's an extremely low priority issue in the air game. I find it strange that you would base your opinion on something sort of trivial, unless environment visuals are your main concern.

The "fishbowl" effect only becomes clear when you are at very high altitude. In my opinion it's an extremely low priority issue in the air game. I find it strange that you would base your opinion on something sort of trivial' date=' unless environment visuals are your main concern.[/quote']

so at 2k the sky starting to close in under you is ok, no wonder the air game is dead if they are listening to players like you!

OMG long time long see how many of the old squad are back?

Holy Crap bro.....would be great to have you back!! Would be great to get the squad back together.

so at 2k the sky starting to close in under you is ok' date=' no wonder the air game is dead if they are listening to players like you![/quote']

Look buddy I fly just as much as the most active pilots in the game and I help new pilots out all the time. I try to build the air game, not hurt it. If you want a pretty flight sim, there are plenty other flight sims out there that will meet your criteria, but NO flight sim has the combined arms macro-scale of our game. That's the strength and that's why we love it. What we want first is more aircraft and current damage models worked on. We want the content and flight mechanics improved over visuals FIRST.

With that being said, welcome back to the game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0