Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kosty

FBs

12 posts in this topic

Hello,

I learned that blowing a FB now requires 12+ satchels per spawn.

In my opinion thats not a great idea and I hope that it will turned back to the old values!

Because I had lots of very intense and adrenaline-pumping gameplay experiences sneaking up to an enemy fb trying to blow it up and I'll miss that.

I don't like the big mass attacks on cities that much. By playing the FB game also small teams and single persons can make a difference in the game and play an important role. And FB hotdrops and gliding in sappers makes for cool special operations.

Now with this huge amount of satchels needed You'll never blow a guarded FB.

Please turn it back to the old numbers!

What do You think?

There have been some pretty good fights at the FB's at times now. While some of the adrenaline is gone from the sneak in, most of the annoyance is also gone from sitting at a FB and waiting for the ninjas of never arrive to blow the FB without a sound.

I would really recommend to let HE bombs/shells from tanks, atgs, bombers and destroyers, being able to hit the FB HP, with a limit of 75%.

That way, a coordinated combined-arms assault can still allow a FB to be blown with only 4 Sappers.

I would however let sappers be able to repair these 75% of HP.

Or another simpler approach : let the veh spawn be fully destroyable by HE rounds, shells and bombs, and let engineers be able to repair it.

Only the inf spawn should require 5 sappers to be blown with no repair option

Edited by Zebbeee

Hello,

I learned that blowing a FB now requires 12+ satchels per spawn.

In my opinion thats not a great idea and I hope that it will turned back to the old values!

Because I had lots of very intense and adrenaline-pumping gameplay experiences sneaking up to an enemy fb trying to blow it up and I'll miss that.

I don't like the big mass attacks on cities that much. By playing the FB game also small teams and single persons can make a difference in the game and play an important role. And FB hotdrops and gliding in sappers makes for cool special operations.

What do You think?

Current number seems to be working well. No longer can one or two guys ninja an FB and stop a good fight happening in the linked town. It now takes a little bit of a coordinated effort to get it done and a chance to actually defend it.

Current number seems to be working well. No longer can one or two guys ninja an FB and stop a good fight happening in the linked town. It now takes a little bit of a coordinated effort to get it done and a chance to actually defend it.

there is no more attack on FB

FB is no longer important

no one no one defends attacks

only destroy when no defense

Thrill of the game is running slowly

Arcade

correria(counter strike game)

Hello,

What do You think?

It was made to stop US TZ players from getting their attacks ruined by a small number of defenders. The only way that it is going to change back is if it starts to negatively affect US TZ.

there is no more attack on FB

FB is no longer important

no one no one defends attacks

only destroy when no defense

Thrill of the game is running slowly

Arcade

correria(counter strike game)

not sure what time you play, but when I'm on the FB's are defended... and we've caught hell blowing them (or trying to). There are more fights out away from the towns now than in the past, that is a good thing as well.

not sure what time you play' date=' but when I'm on the FB's are defended... and we've caught hell blowing them (or trying to). There are more fights out away from the towns now than in the past, that is a good thing as well.[/quote']

when?

at where?

It was made to stop US TZ players from getting their attacks ruined by a small number of defenders. The only way that it is going to change back is if it starts to negatively affect US TZ.

Or, Axis TZ3 attacks being ruined by our 5 online guys blowing your FB ....

At least its still possible for the Axis to blow an FB in US TZ ... impossible for the Allies to do it in TZ3 with even a modicum of Axis defense.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0