knight29

9th Panzer Division

8 posts in this topic

Greetings players new and old.

9th Panzer is currently recruiting!

A new Axis squad started by some veteran players. Our aim is to bolster our ranks and to make a noticeable impact on the front. We currently have no recruitment restrictions, however we are a U.S timezone based squad, though we encourage people from all timezones and regions to join so we have a presence across all TZ's.

Our primary goal is to have a good time, but also to make an impact on the game. We want our members to have a lot of fun, and when it comes down to being in a major engagement, to be able to have clear and concise communication with each other to ensure our effectiveness.

All players of all skill levels are welcome. For the new players, we are more than happy to show you the ropes. For the veterans, we have some great players that have been here for quite some time that are great people to play the game with.

For more information please visit our new website at 9panzer.enjin.com. If you are interested in joining, simply go to the recruitment page and follow the instructions given there. OR you can contact me (Knight29) Jakal or Renzag in-game for an invite.

I look forward to seeing you in squad colors.

S!

Edited by knight29

Bump!

New players are welcome! We are happy to help new players figure out the game, how best to rank up, etc. Just drop on by the website 9panzer.enjin.com and click on the recruitment tab for further information. Or you can send myself, Jakal, or Herpderp89 a PM in-game. The same goes for any veteran looking for a new home.

We look forward to seeing you in squad colors.

S!

Bump.

Really looking for an influx of recruits to get us going! I want to see us grow and make an impact for team Axis! Don't be a loner. Join a squad and work with a team!

S!

Hey,

I am new to the game having played a few times now. I have no Idear what is been talked about most of the time and how to be effective within the game. Any chance you could give 'us a invite.

Cheers

Looking for returning vets and new players to join 9th Panzer. Join up and work with a team of good people who are knowledgeable about the game and enjoy having a good time.

Visit 9panzer.enjin.com or .m Knight29 or Jakal for a squad invite in-game. You can find us on the 9th Panzer Division channel on the axis TS3 server as well.

S!

We continue to look for new members of all play styles, new and vet players alike, across all timezones for 24/7 9th Panzer coverage. We have some experienced members who have been in the game for many years. We are happy to help new players understand and learn the game. We coordinate squad ops on a nightly basis, whether it is just a few of us working in from a mobile spawn or guarding a depot, or forming up armor columns and setting up zones of control when we have more numbers, the goal is always to work together and have a good time playing the game.

I encourage anyone interested to visit our website at 9thpanzer.enjin.com or to contact myself or Jakal in game. We also have our own channel on axis ts3 server (not quite half way down the list) and I encourage anyone interested to join us on coms, even if you are already in a squad and just want to work with a group. Teamwork and coordination are very important in this game. So I ask that if you are on our ts channel, that you are working in the same area that 9th panzer is operating in.

I look forward to seeing more new members join our ranks.

S! see you on the battlefield.

9th Panzer still actively recruiting members from all time zones. New and vet players are all welcome. We encourage team play and working with Axis high command to ensure that we are helping team Axis in any way we can. New players, we have veterans here to help you learn. Vet players, we offer you a place to enjoy the game with some good people and continue learning. 

Please join us on 9th Panzer channel on Axis TS3 or visit our website at 9panzer.enjin.com.

S! we look forward to seeing you on the field.