Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lipton

No sig for Welcome Back Soldiers?

15 posts in this topic

I've noticed that my signature pic will no longer display.

Are veterans that were invited to this dance, not allowed to display their colors?

In order not to break the membership database, they activated everyone using the same code as the two week free trials use. That means, no .sig pics and no access to Premium members' forums. It's a tradeoff, but the best they could do without taking chances on unwanted/unforseen consequences ruining the whole party. *shrug*

-Irish

I'm a hero subscriber and got the same problem :)...

I found your photobucket album but I can't find the picture in it. Is it possible that there is an error in the picture name?

I've noticed that my signature pic will no longer display.

Are veterans that were invited to this dance, not allowed to display their colors?

Pay to wi.. i mean pay to playskool.

Edited by sirkkeli

ce_zps2c2ae3e0.jpg

Works as a link, on my screen atleast..

Wtf....weird should not be that pic lol. I'll put in the correct link :). Must've mixed up urls when i was trying to fix them. CE did a bunch of sigs for AEF members a few years ago.

Fixed, was a setting on this permission type that has never been touched before.

Sorry about that folks, S!

Well, chalk that up to another nice surprise from the Rats. They're being TOO nice to us. I think they're up to something. ;)

Seriously though, many thanks and much love (no homo) :rolleyes: to Xoom and the gang.

-Irish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0