Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marneus

Are there motorcicles yet?

20 posts in this topic

Doc said they weren't invented until after ww2. Doc is the primo source for ww2 history, so he can't be argued against.

Doc said they weren't invented until after ww2. Doc is the primo source for ww2 history' date=' so he can't be argued against.[/quote']

Oh, I had forgoten that, it's true, my bad.

Oh snap, wait a minute now, hold the train, exciting news just out....DOC doesn't work for CRS any more.....;)

Oh' date=' I had forgoten that, it's true, my bad.[/quote']

Steve McQueen fans are going to be SOOOO pissed.

-Irish

Doc said they weren't invented until after ww2. Doc is the primo source for ww2 history' date=' so he can't be argued against.[/quote']

LOL this is not true. Motorcycles go back to pre-WW1 even... or are we being sarcastic here?

Some WW2 pilots were in motorcycle clubs and it was their "need for speed" that made them want to get into flying!

LOL this is not true. Motorcycles go back to pre-WW1 even... or are we being sarcastic here?

Some WW2 pilots were in motorcycle clubs and it was their "need for speed" that made them want to get into flying!

Doc doesn't tell false facts about ww2

Doc doesn't tell false facts about ww2

Doc is usually quite active on these boards, maybe he's hiding because all the old timers are back?

Doc is usually quite active on these boards' date=' maybe he's hiding because all the old timers are back?[/quote']

I don't know if we can talk about that.

that was a great game

It IS a great game. It was prompted the development of Oculus Rift. His last expansion, with German and Allied Mechas, it's the most awesome DLC ever!

It IS a great game. It was prompted the development of Oculus Rift. His last expansion' date=' with German and Allied Mechas, it's the most awesome DLC ever![/quote']

Yet it doesn't work on the Moculus Thrift :(

Yet it doesn't work on the Moculus Thrift :(

Cunnilingus Swift works fine. Little laggy sometimes though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0