Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kareca

After 11 years....

10 posts in this topic

After 11 years I am saying goodbye

Maybe for a little while.

I am leaving because I do not agree with changes to the game.

2 premium paid accounts to higher equipment.

I'm not having. (30min battle no longer supply)

Play with rifle / SMG?

then I will play with a F2P.

and further changes the FB.

Did not like.

Lost emotion

Only attacks on cities now.

Most Axis attacks end up missing supply

HC then demand another city with brigades

FBs are only overturned before placing AO

When they are defenseless

I think no longer needs FB in the game

Let them fixed.

If any changes will be back.

I always thought this the best game of all time.

I'm no longer sure.

Good luck to RATs and players

I'll be on the battlefield with a F2P.

sry (google translate)

S! Kareca (now karfree)

That sucks Kareca, you're a great player.

Not sure I understand everything (google translate sucks hehe)

But, supply issues are probably caused by the massive surge in players the last few days... It can be a bit annoying if you have troubles finding your favourite toy, but overall, its a "good problem", no?

Not sure I get the rant about FBs too... they were always taken down when not defended before lol. Now it takes longer = you have more time to defend and react. If you can anticipate the other side's next AO, you can really block at the FB...

Anyway, you're a good player, I hope you reconsider or at least keep playing with F2P. Axis needs players like you right now.

Very sad to see you have to do this Kareca. CRS better take note really soon because of lot of the monetary support base as far as builders is leaving. You are correct, we have handed over dollars for work and movement of the game in a direction that never happened. It's very sad indeed.

Hope you'll keep playing with us cause you sure will be missed.

You are correct' date=' we have handed over dollars for work and movement of the game in a direction that never happened. It's very sad indeed.[/quote']

Can you go into more detail? From what i have seen the rats are/have worked on every thing they said they would.

Can you go into more detail? From what i have seen the rats are/have worked on every thing they said they would.

Yep this

You guys are being irrational in your expectations.

My take away from it was the changes to FB's and supply issues.

There was a massive surge of players this map and I am sure CRS is watching this closely. We need attrition and we need supply shortages. Without limited supply it becomes an overpop rule game. Also, while I am sure there are some players that don't like it, I am a firm believer that the majority want to see a final disposition on attacks they participate in during their play time, which may only be a few hours a night. Many supply shortages can effectively be addressed by moving flags, but all to often this does not happen effectively and that is another issue.

Relative to the FB's I fully understand the concern here. While it does allow more players to get in to town on attack or defense, taking down or defending key FB's was something enjoyed by many .... perhaps more people than CRS realized. And further, the FB action was a great and strategically important action coordinated small squads enjoyed. So time will tell how the majority feel about it. I personally like it because I prefer the town action, but others may not.

The system over the last years has shifted towards rewarding the individual effort rather than teamwork. Frus being the main issue that aren't allowing ZoCs anymore which used to be (at least to me) an integral part of the game combined with attrition resulting from it. It was definitely more exciting.

Need more player numbers ofc but I doubt the real players, the vets we need back so dearly won't come unless this changes again.No disrespect to players that joined over the last 2 years or so but there is a different game out there possible that is soo much more fun than what we experience these days.

I for one am getting bored in game, it's 'cap the cp' and if there's too much resistance switch target and hope the underpopped side reacts too slow, resulting in a semi-softcap and a quick ab camp to cap the town.

Gets old real quick, for both the losing and winning side.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0