Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cosian

New Player Recommendation

3 posts in this topic

When I joined this game in 2004, I played as a solo player for a week and just about shelved it. I was dying a lot, not getting many kills, and didn't know how to quickly identify where I needed to be or how to quickly get there.

As the first week drew to close I met a guy in game and he invited me to his squad. It was a game changer to be sure. I learned more in a day or two than I learned in a week and working with the group to accomplish objectives made it a whole new game!

We want to keep our new players around and provide a great game experience for those checking out the game. As I look back at the 11 years I have been around here, the best advice I can give you is hook up with a squad. There are many great Axis and Allied squads that will be glad to show you the ropes.

So look for those squad tags in game or check the squad posts in the forums. Don't be shy and holler out in game to find a squad. This is the ultimate team game and rewards team play. Get plugged in to really experience the best the game has to offer.

Salute!

I will ;)

When I joined this game in 2004, I played as a solo player for a week and just about shelved it. I was dying a lot, not getting many kills, and didn't know how to quickly identify where I needed to be or how to quickly get there.

As the first week drew to close I met a guy in game and he invited me to his squad. It was a game changer to be sure. I learned more in a day or two than I learned in a week and working with the group to accomplish objectives made it a whole new game!

We want to keep our new players around and provide a great game experience for those checking out the game. As I look back at the 11 years I have been around here, the best advice I can give you is hook up with a squad. There are many great Axis and Allied squads that will be glad to show you the ropes.

So look for those squad tags in game or check the squad posts in the forums. Don't be shy and holler out in game to find a squad. This is the ultimate team game and rewards team play. Get plugged in to really experience the best the game has to offer.

Salute!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0