Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snicke

I keep coming back...

3 posts in this topic

But the game has not changed.

The devs needs to focus more on what makes this game shine so much, TEAMWORK and cooperation.

Simple stuff just like having my mate sit in the front seat of the truck while we are driving, helping me spot enemies, maybe be able to take over the driver or gunnerseat of the tank/truck if me or my partner is dead, I still cant see if I hit the gunner or commander of an antitank or anti-air. No visual confirmation. Its all those small things that would have made this game so great! I cant even remove my own marked target on the map if I know that tank I marked is dead.

And please let me turn my head at least 180degrees when I'm back of a truck or in a plane. I know I can do that in real life, and a little thing like that would make the waiting for a drop SO much more enjoyable and maybe helpful for our team. Let me have a copilot that can help me in the cockpit while flying?

And if you have a coop player helping in you in a plane, tank or whatnot, DON'T let it count as a team imbalance. Since you already have full crew in the tank anyway, you don't encourage teamwork and coop-play.

The only change I have noticed after 4 years of absent is that the game now frequently crashes when I save key changes.

I hope you don't look at this as rants, but ideas. Like I started to say in the post, I keep coming back hoping for changes, there is so much to love. Love that it takes time to get to the battle, it makes you want to stay alive more, more afraid for your life. I love that we do not have endless supplies, I love to work together with air, ground and sea and the players make this game such a success.

The game is amazing, that is proved by players like you (and so many others) who continue to come back after all these years and flash.

We all have the spots we really enjoy and the spots we'd like to see improved, we can't please everyone. That's not a cop out, that's a truth.

Appreciate your feedback and I am glad to see you and the rest of the veterans showing up to see what's happening at WWII Online. I hope you've seen our recent what's new at WWII Online video and our development road map.

We've been through a lot as a developer and community over the last few years, and we're coming back. All we need is folks like you, who love the game, to be there and support us and we'll be able to do a lot more.

Without you (and the others), we simply wouldn't have made it.

See you in the field S!

I have played a lot now with my brother after the comeback vet. started. And we had some great fun! But the same issues that annoyed me years ago is still there.

You should take a look at this post I made in 2011. It got some attention from the RATS.

http://discussions.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=361377

It does not have to cost anything, (like the issue was back then) just make a Google Survey.

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/87809?hl=en and send out a mail to premium members once a month or something.

I for one want to make this excellent game more enjoyable with more cooperation. More fun to ride alongside your pals, more fun and less hassle to coop vehicles. I think that would have made the world of difference and make more people ask their friends to join, and that is again more money for development.

And one thing is really important, everything you see in 1person should be visible in 3rd person like the dead AT gunner mention before, or the head movement when you use freelook view, or the dead driver in the truck witch you only know you killed when he despawns.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0