• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zippy

Equal representation of Tiers

6 posts in this topic

Do you guys still have the equal representation of tiers in a map thing that DOC used to talk about.

If so, map at its end with WBS soldiers not having played Tier 3 and if map changes they probably won't get a chance with ( i'm guessing a short intermission).

So let's get the new tier in during the Friday reset?

Puleezee

I think the default intermission has all equipment in, so likely your wish would be granted.

I think the default intermission has all equipment in' date=' so likely your wish would be granted.[/quote']

Indeed, but as I mentioned above, I think this particular intermission will be super short as they'll want to make use of WBS numbers during new campaign.

i would rather like to have country personal tiers like i think we had in early days of that kind of stuff?

like the weapons research is getting bigger level all the time, but damaging other`s factories will slow down the research so, for example germans would have semi-autos before other countries.

that would improve teamwork and effort to do something WORK on battlefield. but maybe it works better when there is a lot more people playing again?

some people may say that they will lose "morale" to fight after they have tier 1 weapons and other side has tier 3...? but im all for oldschool and realism.

You know they are new owners of the WIIO.

Graphics and weapons are seperated.

They are probably looking for ways to get the nations seperate but equal ;)

like the weapons research is getting bigger level all the time' date=' but damaging other`s factories will slow down the research so, for example germans would have semi-autos before other countries.[/quote']

THIS!!!!! This also restores a whole other dimension to strategic bombing, which I've previously heard drove a lot of bomber pilots away when it was removed. This would go a long way toward restoring this combined arms game to a true combined arms, rather than relegating aircraft to secondary importance.

-Irish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0