• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ironball

Why are we waiting until Monday??

15 posts in this topic

Dont agree with this decision i wanted a full weekend of true warfare....its columbus day on monday and most of the states have off so maybe monday if the server gets up early can be good

Christ id like one weekend where I can goof off and not be HC, it's beneficial for both HC and the rats to prevent burnouts. I know this weekend is odd timing, but I'd rather the rats take their time resetting stuff and getting it right rather than seriously screwing stuff up cause they're hurrying for a weekend reset

It's also a good chance for for the welcome back soldier players to get to experience the semis and things we didn't get to see during the campaign. :)

It's also a good chance for for the welcome back soldier players to get to experience the semis and things we didn't get to see during the campaign. :)

There's nothing special that I had not seen already, except the overpowered US infantry equipment, and I unsubbed in 2006. Would really have preferred to have had experienced a battle like what was common in 2004. What I did experience was playing whack-a-mole and what we would have called probing skirmishes.

at least have intermission up and reddy' date=' maybe[/quote']

This would have been nice. Something to at least give the illusion of a battle. Go town vs town and close the rest of the map. Something other than a free for all grab-ass session.

Would have liked to have seen a fresh campaign to see if that brought players online more regularly.

This intermission has truly been a blast for me and those I have talked with in the game. Lots of infantry battles I have seen that have beat any thing I have seen the last week. I too believe in moving the map with a mission, but I also agree that the HC guys need a break and that something different is fun from time to time. This weekend will allow the HC to break for a bit and to allow the RATS to get the next patch ready for the deployment so that the campaign can start with a bang on Monday.

We can make the intermission into what we as a community want it to be. I have seen some truck races, someone tried to organize a big knife fight. I had to leave so I did not see if it got off the ground or not.

Fun is in the game to be had, just have to look for it.

I agree start the map for tonight... Its a long weekend here in Canada eh.. Intermissions suxxors and suxxors more on a weekend. The weekend is the only time some of my squadies can play. "Also your wasting the weclome back soilders game time.

I agree start the map for tonight... Its a long weekend here in Canada eh.. Intermissions suxxors and suxxors more on a weekend. The weekend is the only time some of my squadies can play. "Also your wasting the weclome back soilders game time.

Its hardly been a waste for me personally. I was able to get a lot of flying practice against many targets, without worrying over supply.

The Rats say the patch for Monday is looking good. That is the main hold up.

Big battle in shilde today was great. Still going on. Hours and Hours of Battle for a town that is fun to fight in.

The Rats say the patch for Monday is looking good. That is the main hold up.

Big battle in shilde today was great. Still going on. Hours and Hours of Battle for a town that is fun to fight in.

Are you a rat now?....kept seeing notifications u were killed by in yellow as a kill-a-rat message

Are you a rat now?....kept seeing notifications u were killed by in yellow as a kill-a-rat message

It is complicated :-P

Christ id like one weekend where I can goof off and not be HC' date=' it's beneficial for both HC and the rats to prevent burnouts.[/quote']

He's got a good point. Let them have some R&R so they can be on top of their game when the campaign starts.

Intermission : The shorter the better , is not motivational and ruins the pull of incoming returning players. Squad playig is not so worth during intermisison

Intermission : The shorter the better ' date=' is not motivational and ruins the pull of incoming returning players. Squad playig is not so worth during intermisison[/quote']

Make it worth while! There is no reason that during intermission your squads cant work on tatics, or just plain simple team building. Intermission allows for fun and the ability to trial out things you normally wouldn't during the campaign and it also gives the HC a chance to play instead of being map movers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0