• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
subcult

Kind of enjoyed the welcome back program

11 posts in this topic

I was a sort of fun couple weeks. May play again if there is another free period.

Thanks!

Was good to see you back in the game. Wished you would be a contributor to the game to help it make it to another free period. The game could use the support. For less than what most movies cost for 2-4 hours of enjoyment, you get an entire month of entertainment and excitement. This game is 100% community backed and only when the numbers are up can it forge on. I hope you decide to subscribe and stick around. We could use you on the field!

I can see why everyone thinks so highly of you badger, I think the game is that much better now that you're back. S!

Had great time last night ' date=' set up in Antwerp and got 19 kills with my sniper rifle :)[/quote']

You are still the most bad ass mofo around

I can see why everyone thinks so highly of you badger' date=' I think the game is that much better now that you're back. S![/quote']

Thank you!

I am here to help everyone have fun! That is my goal in life around this game now. I take pleasure out of everyone having fun. If I can help make that happen, then I feel I have done my part.

Edited by BADGER

Thank you!

I am here to make everyone have fun! That is my goal in life around this game now. I take pleasure out of everyone having fun. If I can help that make happy, then I feel I have done my part.

Dont burn out u just got back ffs lol

My goal is to get my favorite target back (shilling). He is blaming real life pfft.

Well I can understand that, but would love to see him and some of the others return.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0