Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ruckrova

cfml Files

13 posts in this topic

Anyone know where there have put the Cfml files for the Mac update , the tanks turrets are way to slow again .

Also where is "my computer" on 10.10.5 ? don't we get to see the base computer anymore ?

Ruck

WWIIOL CFML files are located at:

~/Library/Preferences/ww2ol/cfml (~= your home folder)

Your "My Computer" is located at "My Computer" under GO

thanks Kyotee

Still can't find them

got to the screen shots but not

/Library/Preferences/ww2ol/cfml . no result for ww2ol after i did the search

"my computer" is now just "computer"

no ww2ol folder in the preferences folder

sorry but i need to adjust the tank turrets speed and add fine adjustment letters for long range firing

regard Ruck

As far as I know, tank turret speeds *should* not be adjustable by the user. They're coded for each model and have got nothing to do with cfml files.

thanks Kyotee

Still can't find them

got to the screen shots but not

/Library/Preferences/ww2ol/cfml . no result for ww2ol after i did the search

"my computer" is now just "computer"

no ww2ol folder in the preferences folder

sorry but i need to adjust the tank turrets speed and add fine adjustment letters for long range firing

regard Ruck

Try starting at your Home Folder first GO-> Home->Library> Preferences>ww2ol>cfml

There is not library folder in the home folder

The only library folder in the "computer" , but there is >ww2ol>cfml in the preferences folder .

No cfml files on my computer when i do a search .

maybe we can't edit them anymore

ruck

===

There is not library folder in the home folder

===

The folder is hidden. Search 'how to find hidden folders'. Or just read what I posted in other topic.

Hidden Library folder:

From the Finder GO menu select HOME. Press COMMAND J and select and select Show Library Folder near the bottom.

The Library in your home folder will be visible.

Thanks Kyotee

I have found the cfml files and changed the tank 1 in both the cfml folders but it didn't work in the game

The old cfml file would be backs after logging in and tryIng my replacement .

I will try again soon .

I will also post the tank cfml file I wrote to see if anyone else can get it to work .

Ruck out

here is my Cfml file for all tanks

I have copied this in to both the ww2ol and the ww2olcfml tank.cfml files but the game doesn't use them ?

Also when the change and save the keymap as i only have a small mac keyboard with no number pad the next time i log in the keymap is back to the way it was before i saved the change i made ?

<?xml version='1.0ruck’?>

numpad +

numpad -

space

=

-

s

w

a

d

a

d

z

c

z

c

s

x

a

d

a

left arrow

z

c

right arrow

d

s

down arrow

up arrow

w

k

i

s! ruck.

If you view the cfml files in list mode the "date modified" field should show the date/time that the file last changed. If you make changes in the file either by hand or using the keymapper that should be reflected in the time shown in the "date modified" field of list view in the Finder.

If you make a change using the keymapper and the "date modified" field doesn't show a change then you have a problem. Keymapper is not looking at the file that you think it is.

I am using OS X 10.11 and have successfully edited the cfml files by hand (thanks to Delems' detective work).

Looking at the tank cfml file that you posted I notice that the "shift up/down" commands specify the numpad +/- keys but your keyboard doesn't have a numpad. My guess is that you should have "+" rather than "numpad +" and so on.

Other than that, the file looks ok to me with "fine aiming" mapped to the arrow keys.

Ignore KYOTEE's suggestions ;) and follow that buckethead Delems' suggestion. It worked for me. It looks like one of developers left a slash ('/') out of the cfml directory pathname. It should be reported as a bug.

gl.

s!

Gday dog3 you old dog you .....

How is cerial and mrs dog3 ?

Good to see a member of jaguar squad again , you are still playing ?

We need to catch up on TS soon

I got the tank cfml file to work finally

Copied just some of the old script I had to the new one and not all of it .

Still the same set of **** tanks to play at the stay of each campaign A13,I love going 20 mins and getting blown up before you ever see the town .

I can post the final script if anyone wants it .

Thanks for the help guys and good hunting .

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0