Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

My boy is getting big =O

16 posts in this topic

He's now 18 months as of October 1st and this is his second pumpkin patch, only this time now he is mobile, saying some basic words, can count to 3 and is starting to test the attitude waters (OH FUN).

He watches me play and work on the game and is a familiar face (and voice) around Rat HQ.

12115743_556330094733_5020965381283229066_n.jpg?oh=82b1ddf80b167908b432c8a8a6605300&oe=56914F4B

Congrats on the offspring! Beware, though. Time flies, Xoom. Enjoy that while you have it...except for the diapers, of course. :) Before you know it, you'll be competing with him, ingame.

My younger son is eight and older one is 12. The older one is now odonovan2 (aka Rashers) and got into his first live action ingame Saturday night (the 10th).

S!

-Irish

Edited by odonovan1

I know exactly what you are talking about Xoom, my youngest daughter is 3, and boy does she test the boundaries :D!

Is he destined to be Minixoom or Xoomjr?

Daughter number 2 is the same age - they're so much fun.

They DO grow fast, XOOM. Enjoy this time. It will never be quite the same again. My boy just turned 13, and while he is a great kid, I miss him running around the house looking for "Blue's Clues."

Congratulations and all the best. :)

My son has been playing for two years WW2

My daughter is still young, only playing with dolls:D

Is he destined to be Minixoom or Xoomjr?

Daughter number 2 is the same age - they're so much fun.

XOOMjr sound axis. Lets not make that happen. ehe

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0