• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bers81

How long is the maintenance?

17 posts in this topic

Hi I just joined the game today. I managed to play one mission and then server shutdown...

how long will it take usually? Is it daily?

A new campaign is starting today so your timing is perfect. Normally the campaigns start sometime in the afternoon US Eastern time. But they have a new version going in so it could be longer.

So this is not maintenance. Maintenance is generally a once a week affair and normally does not last more than hour or two.

Patch is a go' date=' we're setting up shop. Getting downloads ready momentarily.[/quote']

This is pretty exciting, I SUPPOSE I can wait a while ;)

Patch is a go' date=' we're setting up shop. Getting downloads ready momentarily.[/quote']

So where did it go? Hope it didn't run away!!!:D

I'm stuck doing something useful when I could be wasting my life in WWII Online, or what ever this shutzfest is called now.

Save me

I'm stuck doing something useful when I could be wasting my life in WWII Online, or what ever this shutzfest is called now.

Save me

I am about to fix that problem for me. Time to skip out of work and head to PC.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0