Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chyrenz

Battlefield Funnies....

2 posts in this topic

Ok so I decided to start a thread about something funny I saw on the battlefield. Here's my story from last night.

Oh and if you want to add to this thread you must start it with the following blurb:

So there I was on the Battlefield when something funny happened.

So there I was on the battlefield when something funny happened. 3 of us were tracking a Laffly coming in from south of Bertrix when it was nearing a AI pit AAA gun. Now normally it wouldn't fear it except somewhere to the east an allied plane was flying close to the deck....

The truck drove directly in front of the flak as it was travelling across the surface of the ground and BOOM! Laffly was shreaded. Tires flew everywhere. I ran up and shot the driver with my pistol. It was already dead as I only scored a "hit."

We all laughed a ton as what were the chances! Thanks to that Allied pilot for saving us from tracking down another allied Fru.

S!:)

Some of my funniest moments in game are from my own stupidity.

1 was the other night I was attacking an FB. They had couple of AA guns about 100 ft in front of the vehicle spawn. I used caution and backed around the edge so I could keep an eye on the. I could of shot them, but did not want them to know I was there yet. As I reached the corner of the vehicle spawn I turned the corner and turned around. To my surprise there was a 88 pointed directly at me from the other corner. Boom! Dead. Too bad he did not see me jump in my seat :-).

Another was a game issue the other night. I was laying next to a building along the road in a city. As I looked down the street I saw a PZ floating above the street. Under it, there were 4 or so Axis Infantry. From my angle, it appeared to be a balloon float in Macy's parade with the handlers under it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0