Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
brad332

Axis Performance

Lob12

You guys been doing good lately.

Probably because I'm stuck in Real Life ;)

badger

This campaign I have seen a change in the axis forces for the most part. They seem more organized and have more spirit. I have seen groups of 7+ working together. It was awesome to watch as they ran past and took up formation around a CP, of course they ended up killing me, but it was pretty up to that point. While this was one CP, I have seen it all over their attacks. Seems like leadership has stepped up and the organization has improved.

Capco
Let's please not overlook the four big squads that are playing Allied mostly now.

That translates to two or more coordinated attacks at the same time, and when you're underpop, as Axis always seems to be during prime time, you just can't manage defense against that for long.

One town is down to the AB, a 911 goes out, (or multiple 911s!) and as soon as players come in, they're camped and then the other AO gets a fresh surge from one of the other squads and BOTH towns fall. The result is devastating, and the AHC is (rightfully,) capitalizing on this.

When Axis IS overpop, it's late at night, EST... and while the Allies are asleep in their Hulk feety pajamas, dreaming of their indestructable S35s and Chars, and the player count is like, 100, we start to gain towns.

Of course, we lose them in TZ3, but whatever.

Balance?

There is no balance. Spawn delays are merely a telegraphed feint at balance.

Not effective when you have three times the playerbase on your side and half of them are on TS channels coordinating AOs.

Yeah, Axis can certainly tighten up, but nobody can repel overpop of THIS magnitude.

Axis doing much better since this thread was started. Many Allies are also burned out from the last several campaigns. Seems to be the perfect storm :)

And tbh, it's nice to see a healthy Axis side again.

vasduten1

Yeah, things are shifting. I have to say that buckeyes was on a LOT up until his last day, making great moves and keeping supply rolling.

AHC seems to be paying closet attention to the timers for resupply and it's helping.

I'd love for there to be more squads on axis but for now is just a small handful.

Hey, how about 250h?!?

Those guys are clutch.

badger

One thing I have noticed this campaign over the past two is that the Axis have been using the para guys much more. I have seen them on many of the attacks that they have done this campaign.

Sign in to follow this