• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sluggo

Free to Play Accounts

5 posts in this topic

These are new to me, they weren't here when I left (before returning on WBS). So, what do they entitle you to play? I looked at the subscription page but couldn't find details about what is offered.

I ask because I'm thinking of having my two sons sign up for one, both legal adults now. Would be a good family gaming night weekly if we did a "mini-squad" with the three of us. My oldest son still remembers playing under my old second account, and fondly. He attributes that experience to creating his "addiction" to online PvP playing. So I know he'd dig it.

And if they have fun playing it as a group, I might even pop for their premium accounts, at least on a monthly for a while. It'd be cheap entertainment and create some good bonding time for us, which I'm finding is lacking now that they are older and hanging out with Dad isn't so cool any more :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sluggo

I believe capping was just temporary, as part of the promo they were running. As far as tier 1 bombers, that may be one of the "two monthly bonus items/permissions" which FtP players get. Not sure.

-Irish

I am a free play account and there have been a couple things that I noticed recently. I believe I can now use binoculars and cap; things I couldn't do a year ago. And of course you have access to a rifleman, and an AA gun.

Sluggo, way to go for trying to play with your sons. My brother and I are both under 20 and have been playing together for just over a year, and it's always a great time.

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0